Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

Happy Birthday, Camucha!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Hope you had a great day!!!

Thanks for all the comments last week! I had a really lovely day! Im still! (a week later) recovering from that party hahahaha

Happy Birthday, Linnea!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Hope your day was a great one!!!

Hey Anjana . . . who is on our list for Sept.? Very few bothering to come in anymore, but wouldn't want to miss b-day greetings just in case wink.gif

Thanks for all the comments last week! I had a really lovely day! Im still! (a week later) recovering from that party hahahaha

Sounds like a great time . . . . why weren't we invited (just kidding, lol) roll.gifGlad you had a wonderful day!

Lol I would have loved to invide you al in my room its really big!!! almost 118.41 square feet wink.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jenmusic']Thanks for all the comments last week! I had a really lovely day! Im still! (a week later) recovering from that party hahahaha

Sounds like a great time . . . . why weren't we invited (just kidding, lol) roll.gifGlad you had a wonderful day!Lol I would have loved to invide you all in my room its really big!!! almost 118.41 square feet wink.gifroll.gif

Hey, never bothered to check before, but there is a birthday thread going on in the clubs section and seems more active than here by far . . . . . .

Hey Anjana . . . who is on our list for Sept.? Very few bothering to come in anymore, but wouldn't want to miss b-day greetings just in case wink.gif

Haven't forgotten! It's just there were none until this week so I waited to post. All the birthdays I have are on the first page of this thread.  Feel free to copy and paste whenever you likehappy.gif. Not sure if zooies want this thread anymore, I bump it where I can but maybe if it was stickied/pinned maybe more zooies would join in/see it?

SEPTEMBER

14th Latria 

16th Savannah (Jen B's daughter)

20th Maggie Patchwork18

Latria, in case I'm not in tomorrow, just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, enjoy!happy.gif

Jen, Happy birthday to your gal tomorrow, hope you are keeping well and have a fabulous day...Larry Lambchop brings cake..happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkwIVzDbe8Yfv6Hm_E_WnW4sOaIGz7Vn8Gm37bkgUy6XYOqPWrCF3IUzWa

Happy Birthday, Savannah!!!!!

clap.gif    clap.gif    clap.gif    clap.gif    clap.gif
Have a wonderful day!!!!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

maarten']Is there anyone younger than me who's active in the zoo?

I think zooie Peter Ferris is about your age, he's in regularly, you may also wish to check out this old threadhappy.gif

Oh yeah I know him, haven't seen him around for a looong time! Its great that there are young fans out there because U2 isn't much appreciated these days by youngsters! 

Happy Birthday Maggie!! Larry seems to be saying "I wish you were here"!! And alas again he brings cake!!

tumblr_loxbuuL5s01qdtw7so1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkwIVzDbe8Yfv6Hm_E_WnW4sOaIGz7Vn8Gm37bkgUy6XYOqPWrCF3IUzWa

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Janette B']

Hey Anjana . . . who is on our list for Sept.? Very few bothering to come in anymore, but wouldn't want to miss b-day greetings just in case 
wink.gif

Haven't forgotten! It's just there were none until this week so I waited to post. All the birthdays I have are on the first page of this thread.  Feel free to copy and paste whenever you likehappy.gif. Not sure if zooies want this thread anymore, I bump it where I can but maybe if it was stickied/pinned maybe more zooies would join in/see it?

SEPTEMBER

14th Latria 

16th Savannah (Jen B's daughter)

20th Maggie Patchwork18
I think I agree with you in not being sure that anyone wants this thread anymore  . . . . . . really, very few people see it and even those having b-days stay away . . . . . eyes.giffrown.gifeyes.gif