Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

Anjana']
u2-by-u2-05.jpg

nice to see my man likes to have some fun too!

Wouldn't that be a great birthday having one of these two making you breakfast in bed and a chocolate cake. Would happily easily distract either one of them.roll.gif

Breakfast in bed from Bono!!!!! Yes please! He wouldn't need to cook anything though - he has plenty of things that i wouldn't mind nibbling on!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

Anjana']
u2-by-u2-05.jpg

nice to see my man likes to have some fun too!

Wouldn't that be a great birthday having one of these two making you breakfast in bed and a chocolate cake. Would happily easily distract either one of them.
roll.gif

Breakfast in bed from Bono!!!!! Yes please! He wouldn't need to cook anything though - he has plenty of things that i wouldn't mind nibbling on!

Do you mean nibble on his firm pork sausage and tuck into his beef tomatoes?tongue.gif

And yes Larry must have had some subliminal influence on the BTB bag I did!! 

Anj! I can't believe I missed your birthday! I guess that's what happens when I actually do the things I'm supposed to do, like homework. lol! I hope you had a great day filled with lots of Larry love! 

SO Anjana besides the choc cake.. hope you left a slice or two, did you get any lovely presents....U2%E2%80%99s-new-album-should-arrive-early-next-year.jpg

The guys also hope you had a good one...bono_happy.gif edge_happy.gif larry_happy.gifadam_happy.gif 

Thank you Jen & Lailaketo, it was a good day!

Suee, we are still eating cake! Here's some for you and had many nice prezzies including some Chanel, my fave happy.gifbest-chocolate-cake-buttercream-frosting-11.jpg

Anj! I can't believe I missed your birthday! I guess that's what happens when I actually do the things I'm supposed to do, like homework. lol! I hope you had a great day filled with lots of Larry love! 

He arrived looking lickably handsome!

laugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

jbarnych']Anj! I can't believe I missed your birthday! I guess that's what happens when I actually do the things I'm supposed to do, like homework. lol! I hope you had a great day filled with lots of Larry love! 

He arrived looking lickably handsome!

laugh.gif

Oh, but Anj, he looks so cute in that wig! I swear, that man looks good in anything!

Sorry that i missed your birthday Nikki!!!

I hope that you had a wonderful day

funny-pictures-cat-wants-his-birthday-cake.jpg

thankyou.gif  Awwww, thank you guys!  

I WAS  supposed to work today....  But I think now I may have to stay home and share all of the yummy cake with my lovely Larry!

(swoon....) banana_smiley_10.gif

larry1.jpg

OMG, I can't concentrate!!  (must get up from computer and get ready for work....  but can't seem to move!)tongue.gif

just imagine if he looked at you like that....*squeaks*

I haven't been very good with replying to the birthday thread. Happy Birthday Nikki!! Nice party pic in the BTB folder!! 

I haven't been very good with replying to the birthday thread. Happy Birthday Nikki!! Nice party pic in the BTB folder!! 

that calls for a spanking LOL fighting0056.gif