Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

FAN CONTEST-MAKE A PUMPKIN - AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Recommended Posts

I have felt like those pumpkins so many times !

Excellent 10/10 yay.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drunken Pumpkins

 

 

DrunkPumkins.jpg

 

 

Funny.

these are GREAT! Just love the group shot of pumpkins! Fun faces that you created....they obviously had good times...until the hangover, LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just love to take the credit for carving these, but they are someone else's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:


kmacfl']And lights out.....candle lit:

 

image

This is Kevs???????...Cracker!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

 

 

wow ur pumpkin is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=zooropa_rockz wrote:


badgirl56 wrote:
kmacfl]And lights out.....candle lit:

 

tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:


Anjana']

studsmatta.gif

GREAT JOB! OUTSTANDING ORIGINALITY!!!! I HOPE LARRY GETS TO SEE THIS....LET US KNOW IF HE CONTACTS YOUtrenchcoat.gif 

challenging? fighting0040.gif
playful?pillowfight.gifhexer.gifhexer.gif
 lustful?love0057.gif
would he swim back fast to Dublin when he realises how mad I am? shrk.gif 
would I scare the bejesus out of him ? sm194.gif
would I feel worthy of him (or he of me hee hee LOL)?love0029.gif 
my dream is... love0077.gif 
the reality is likely to be.... banana_smiley_10.gif
Can we give bonus points for the 2nd post.  Not only is your pumpkin brilliant, but the little animated story is priceless.  And I feel your pain.  That is my dream too, but I know I would kill over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='KimberlyErin wrote:


zooropa_rockz wrote:

KimberlyErin']
happy.gif

Thats what I was trying for!

Thank you!
your very welcome!!!!!!!happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spicy, r we going to hav a poll to deside who should win????

yes, bigwave will set that up, 

after the deadline for submissions, Saturday, November 6Th. 

So until 11/6, everyone can still be entering into the contest.

sometime after 11/6, bw will post a new thread with just the pictures, and a way to vote on them.

stay tuned....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


zooropa_rockz']Spicy, r we going to hav a poll to deside who should win????

yes, bigwave will set that up, 

after the deadline for submissions, Saturday, November 6Th. 

So until 11/6, everyone can still be entering into the contest.

sometime after 11/6, bw will post a new thread with just the pictures, and a way to vote on them.

stay tuned....

 

ok coolie (thankz Bigwavehappy.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilarious!!roll.gifroll.gif

Their facial experessions are great.... almost feel sorry for the one who's throwing up!! Hope they had a nice party!!!wink.gif

what ker says!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this thread has made u2.com take note!, another comp on the homepage. After all this time we now have 2 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=utwothefly wrote:


zooropa_rockz wrote:
badgirl56 wrote:
kmacfl]And lights out.....candle lit:

 

tongue.gif

 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

 

wow!..some great pumpkins popping up!....HP one is a cracker!thumbsup.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


utwothefly']Looks like this thread has made u2.com take note!, another comp on the homepage. After all this time we now have 2
:)

 

I'm so happy to -hopefully-

have been the motivator for them finally doing a contest!!! Maybe i'm just dreaming....but power to the people!!!!

Nice one Spicy!cancan.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


utwothefly']Looks like this thread has made u2.com take note!, another comp on the homepage. After all this time we now have 2
:)

 

I'm so happy to -hopefully-

have been the motivator for them finally doing a contest!!! Maybe i'm just dreaming....but power to the people!!!!

powwwweeeerrrr to the peoplllllleee! (i love that song)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.