Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

FAN CONTEST-MAKE A PUMPKIN - AND THE WINNERS ARE...

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

bigwave wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

makinit66']these are all so cute!

they are amazing, arent they?! this contest was so much fun! look for the holiday contest that zhivvy and badsilver are hosting...their thread is in this general forum with all the info so far...its got to be sticky-ed by bigwave

on it....
yeeeeee hawwww----go bigwave go!!!banana.gif

He is helping me greatly  - and just PMed you Spicy! happy.gif

Hey Spicy, I received my key-chain in the mail today.Laie_13.gif Everything was okay and well packaged! It really is a nice key chain. I will keep it always! Thank you, and thanks everyone. love0088.giflove0028.gif

Hey Spicy, I received my key-chain in the mail today.Laie_13.gif Everything was okay and well packaged! It really is a nice key chain. I will keep it always! Thank you, and thanks everyone. love0088.giflove0028.gif
ya hoo!!! so glad to hear you got it!! You earned and deserved it! Job well done!!

Great Job to Fanfire who mailed it and confirmed it and put it on tracking!!! Thank you!!

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Shirle, check you messages love!
banana_smiley_11.gif

Should get something in post soon hun. 3120.gif I just get so excited!! I'll let you know when I receive it Shirle!!

I tracked the u2 calendar for the third place winner online. It got to its destination about 2-3 weeks ago....

Jroyal---do you like it?

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Shirle, check you messages love!
banana_smiley_11.gif

Should get something in post soon hun. 3120.gif I just get so excited!! I'll let you know when I receive it Shirle!!

I am so grateful to Miss Shirley for sending me something. I am so thankful and blessed. smile.gif