Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Holiday Competition!! - U2 holiday items!

ask bw if he thinks 5 days is enuf...i cant remember for sure, but i think he had told me that my contest needed to have 7 days..but i could be wrong....

Best structure it before making it into a poll no? 

Oh definately LH - think we have it all in hand now - we were just wondering how long to have the voting for - but think a week would be better as Spicy said.

Now just waiting on the poll to be set up and then we can vote away for the winner!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']Best structure it before making it into a poll no? 

Oh definately LH - think we have it all in hand now - we were just wondering how long to have the voting for - but think a week would be better as Spicy said.

Now just waiting on the poll to be set up and then we can vote away for the winner!

Agreed, 7 days is better. The problem with the Poll though you need to give us what you want in it. The question and the different options people can chose from.

Bigwave set up the voting for me..I hope he is around to help zhivvy

I have messaged him - just waiting on a reply

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']Bigwave set up the voting for me..I hope he is around to help zhivvy

I have messaged him - just waiting on a reply

eek.gif Great, Thanks ZhivvY wink.gif

Hey Zhivvy,

Xtraspicy just suggested I enter my zootop Christmas Card and said that it shouldn't be too late??

If it is then that's cool, but if there is still time then here it is :o)

these are my knitted U2 dolls (was inspired to create them a couple of yers back after seeing Donna's version of Vertigo ones) and they have featured in my cards for the past 3 years.

CARDTEMPLATE.jpg

Hey Zhivvy,

Xtraspicy just suggested I enter my zootop Christmas Card and said that it shouldn't be too late??

these are my knitted U2 dolls (was inspired to create them a couple of yers back after seeing Donna's version of Vertigo ones) and they have featured in my cards for the past 3 years.

CARDTEMPLATE.jpg

Thaks for your entry - that is so cute. Will inform Bigwave that this needs to be included too! happy.gif

Hey Zhivvy,

CARDTEMPLATE.jpg

That is SO ADORABLE!!!  

You're U2 dolls are sooooo cute and creative!!!! Love them!!!!!

Hmm....had I been contacted I would have done it. I hope you understand I can't go behind BW, he's the Boss. Give me a few days and if he has not answered I will, How's that? (answer that is)

Hmm....had I been contacted I would have done it. I hope you understand I can't go behind BW, he's the Boss. Give me a few days and if he has not answered I will, How's that? (answer that is)
BW has been in touch with me and it is all being sorted out - thanks though LH I really appreciate that!happy.gif

Angel-Eyes = I will check and see if your entry can be included!

If it's not to late, here's my Christmas card from 2006

eek.gif

If it's not to late, here's my Christmas card from 2006

HawaiiTrip558printedcopy.jpg

That is priceless!!!!

I had that up my wall at work a couple of yeasr back. One of my co workers found the pic of it online when looking for U2 Christmas themed ones for me and stuck it up for me for Christmas.

I had a few people believing it was actually them laugh.gif

You're U2 dolls are sooooo cute and creative!!!! Love them!!!!!

thanks Janette and Nikki,

can't take all the credit though. Donna who I haven't seen post here for a while made a set and was auctioning them for charity. I bid but didn't win and then had my Mum look at the photo of them and write me a pattern, the plus to that was she had to make a set to test the pattern happy.gif I then adapted them to the 360 version I've used for the past couple of years. The plan is to eventually make a set for each touring era

I had that up my wall at work a couple of yeasr back. One of my co workers found the pic of it online when looking for U2 Christmas themed ones for me and stuck it up for me for Christmas.

I had a few people believing it was actually them laugh.gif

your friend found it online?  omg, where!