Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tracy c.

Zoo Flashmob Check in!

It better be 'up' here, because I can't go down....there....

[quote name='suziem wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

tracy c. wrote:

xtraspicy62']tracy please start the world zootop thread again and show us how its done!

Okay, should I do it here or down below?

you being naughty, tracy?
ohwell.gif

Lol! I thought that too!Yep, still naughty in the zoo...some things never change!!!

but there's no beer here.... not cool.. and.. we need some music.. anyone know of any good bands??? :)

Ohhhh, what was that song that band played, just before U2 came on the stage...awhile back??  :)

[quote name='McNeany wrote:

bonosbaby25']but there's no beer here.... not cool.. and.. we need some music.. anyone know of any good bands???
:)

Ohhhh, what was that song that band played, just before U2 came on the stage...awhile back??  :)

erm... not sure.. maybe you should start a new thread asking.. :)

guinnes.jpg

Mmmmmm......yum!

And look who else is here...Bonosbaby25...don't I know u from some place from back in the day??? Ur name sounds so famaliar!! ;-)

Beer!!!!! who mentioned Beer :D
I know how much you drink.. so I thought I would mention it.. or was I thinking of someone else??

And look who else is here...Bonosbaby25...don't I know u from some place from back in the day??? Ur name sounds so famaliar!! ;-)

:) I thought I would pop in.. :) how are you Mrs C??

Xtraspicy,...I don't recongize ur username and who u are in real life!!!  Its been a while since I have been in these here parts!

[quote name='tracy c. wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Xtraspicy,...I don't recongize ur username and who u are in real life!!!  Its been a while since I have been in these here parts!

thats ok...ive been around here for almost 2 years, have over 200 friends and have reached lemon status...I read your posts and a lot of others, but dont always have time to respond....but i mostly know who everyone is from the "old zoo" =LOL!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

tracy c. wrote:

xtraspicy62']

thats ok...ive been around here for almost 2 years, have over 200 friends and have reached lemon status...I read your posts and a lot of others, but dont always have time to respond....but i mostly know who everyone is from the "old zoo" =LOL!

Are we friends on facebook??

Good to see you could make it Tracy...as i told you i wouldn't have been the same without seeing your name up :D

Has check in closed?? yikes! I ran all the way here ................ *gasps for breath!*