Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tracy c.

Zoo Flashmob Check in!

Shall I post something in here that critisize this place just to get a TRACY thread deleted?.....sooooo tempting.

Well.......I'm done with this band....*wonders what that means for next years shows*

Can we please get this thread deleted?......I feel offended and can see some insults here.
Haha!! I guess the ZooGods haven't seen my threads yet!

Good to see you could make it Tracy...as i told you i wouldn't have been the same without seeing your name up :D

smile.gif

Can we please get this thread deleted?......I feel offended and can see some insults here.

I'm offended that you're offended....DELTE the whole ZOO!

I'm offended that you're offended....DELETE the whole ZOO!

Okay I am feeling like the whole General section in the paid section has been deleted. I can't click on it because all I have are little dashes...where the info should be...guess i will head to the Help Section---hope it is there :)))

Okay I am feeling like the whole General section in the paid section has been deleted. I can't click on it because all I have are little dashes...where the info should be...guess i will head to the Help Section---hope it is there :)))
Lemonhead is aware of the issue and has said it should be fixed in the next couple of hours or so :)