Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ABguggi

Grow your own

HAIR! What do you think about long guy hair? I think Bono and the Boys were cooler looking back in early days - like Joshua Tree album cover. Do you think they can "grow a set" of longer hair again and be the hipsters they are at heart? Mine is over shoulders now going to mid-back as goal. Nothing but warmth for the head and a silent protest against the short hairs?!?wink.gif

as much as i hate to say it, i think age has a lot to do with it.... younger guys can carry off longer hair, on older guys it can be kinda creepy.... so I like the guys' hair just the way it is now!

as much as i hate to say it, i think age has a lot to do with it.... younger guys can carry off longer hair, on older guys it can be kinda creepy.... so I like Bono's the guys' hair just the way it is now!
i agree nikki...ive seen some older guys try and pull that off and most cant...however, ive seen some guys with the most amazing, incredibly thick and rich hair in their 50's and 60's!!

these dudes blow me away..i think it just has to be genetics, bc its not common...whenever i see these dudes, i just cant help staring at how beautiful their hair is...

I think its mostly a nordic thing....thick wavy blonde hair with silver threads in it..and totally FULL...no bald spots!!

arg! its so jealousy invoking, yet awe inspiring!!

as much as i hate to say it, i think age has a lot to do with it.... younger guys can carry off longer hair, on older guys it can be kinda creepy.... so I like the guys' hair just the way it is now!
Yes, long hair is a turn off on older men.  I prefer shorter hair, even for younger men and I never liked the long hair Bono and Edge had back in the day.

I thought this thread was going to be about growing your own something else pimp.gif

well, maybe if you have a liscense, you can make a good living at that surenders, in the state of california!

Whatever suits each man, just as long as there's enough hair to pull ;)

I agree Nikki...

In general, i prefer short hair for men (or even bald). But of course, long hair can fit for someone well. If the long hair is some man's "thing" and part of the personality, it's ok for me, as long it's clean and healthy.

i have seen guys with longer hair being very sexy, and then they go cut it, and you think; WHAT happened to him?!

i've seen men with hair you say, bwoa, nothing special....., then they shave t off and i think; OMG! who's that hunk?!
it all depends, only thing i ask is please, wash it, no greasy or sweaty hair... no spinning your hair and splashing sweat all over me, b-man.... you're not THAT irresistible! (sorry girls, please don hurt me, just my opinion and i have a right to speak it! says the humanrights-bill!! heeeeeeelp!!)

but same with women, i'd say long hair on older woman: no!! but i've seen types who can pull it off, very nice.

and i LOVE b-mans short hairdo!!!!!!!

i guess i stand where i do, mine's got a curl, not graying up yet. I will again donate to Locks of Love when i decide to get it cut, which may be a while... as for other grow projects, water and sunlight keep things going right.

I watched "It might get loud" the other night and seeing Jimmy Page with his silvery white hair compared to his early days...he is an amazingly beautiful man in his later years. With Bono, I loved his long hair...I love his short hair too...I think he has grown with the times and has become even more attractively beautiful with the passing years.

I love long hair on men , a huge soft spot for me although as a christian I must marry a well groomed lad *short hair* but thats ok because I can have the long hair its past half way on my back :o) love long hair.................

jesus and the 12 had long hair (probably the temple keepers were the short hairs) style of the time; i'll just stick with the hair and shaved face (beard makes you look 5 years older at least- used to be called "papa smurf" when had beard, now wouold be grandpa smurf- will pass on that) really it's what's in the heart that counts, but in today's society is one of appearance. Let pure love shine.

i don think love or religion should be about looks, and thats all i gonna say bout that.