Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Party??

Just been tidying up - I do it occassionally and found a whole crate of Stella! I don't like the stuff, so anyone fancy coming round for a party to drink it all? (I have some wine so I am happy!)

lemon-party.gifparty0039.gifparty0039.gifparty0039.gif

I'm not a Stella fan but I am a party fan!!

Hmm I don't know what Stella is but I don't usually spit into a glasslaugh.gif

so i'm coming!banana.gif

Cool see you later then!

I'll send hubby round, he drinks stella, then I can get my wine out and watch U2 back to back without any interruptions or horrilbe comments about the B-man. My own little party.

I'll send hubby round, he drinks stella, then I can get my wine out and watch U2 back to back without any interruptions or horrilbe comments about the B-man. My own little party.

Well if you want maggie - we can stick the stella drinkers in one place and us classier wine drinkers can have the living room - the DVD player and my U2 dvds!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Just been tidying up - I do it occassionally and found a whole crate of Stella! I don't like the stuff, so anyone fancy coming round for a party to drink it all? (I have some wine so I am happy!)

Ok I'll catch the train, be up by this evening...Don't need the Stella to have a good time, but I'll give it a go. We can celebrate nikki's B'Day HA! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

Pyjama party's cool with me!! yeahhhhhhhhh

I may have to change in to better ones with no holes in them like the ones i have on right now!

See you later, I'll need a drink after town....going now, wish me luck ohwell.gif

Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

Umm pyjama party, Hope I don't get stopped on the M1 wearing my pyjamas..

Shop til yer drop...(actually don't do that!), good luck with the crowds!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!

maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!

Police may not be such a bad thing...follow this man to Zhiv's! (Tho you may arrive in the '80's - mullet party?!)

52077020.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DDD5331B51C9B3ACCA2B1FFBEEFCBAEA39779F1405FB92269

maggie18patchwork wrote:

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!I've driven in my pyjamas on the motorway and it was fine!!! - and just tell the police it is a U2 party and all will be well!!! - and you wouldn't want to go to Stafford hospital with all the bad reports so the police will just let you on your merry way!

Oh no not Stafford Hospital!! 

Hey party toilet water for the men

resize?sq=500&uid=2014651029

Oh no not Stafford Hospital!! 

Hey party toilet water for the men

resize?sq=500&uid=2014651029

Yes that is my hospital - never want to be ill lol!!!

Love the aftershave but don't think hubby will find it amusing if i buy him some for christmas!!

A mullet themed pyjama mango party yeahhhhhhlaugh.gif

A mullet themed pyjama mango party yeahhhhhhlaugh.gif

LMAO, and then just to add a slightly serious tone everyone to bring their Aung San masks, from the programme and all to wear them while singing our hearts out to walk on.

[quote name=maggie18patchwork wrote:

Anjana]A mullet themed pyjama mango party yeahhhhhhlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name=kerttuli wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:
Anjana]A mullet themed pyjama mango party yeahhhhhhlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

this party is sounding better and better - i will be disappointed if none of you show up now!