Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Party??

The dog cat ate my Aung San mask hexer.giflaugh.gif 

The dog cat ate my Aung San mask hexer.giflaugh.gif 

i have a spare one - or we can make some - that could be fun!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']The
dog

cat
ate my Aung San mask 
hexer.giflaugh.gif

*tries to think of another way to excuse self from wearing Aung San mask again...*laugh.gif but making fun masks could be a hoot!

Well I'm back from town, and in need of a large drink, making do with a cup of green tea and a crumpet. Please if I'm saying again I'm going down....stop me and after today don't let me go with my daughter! Again she managed to up set me. I just don't learn......Didn't look at makeup, Saturday not the best day and I'm not sure they sell magic new face stuff......Boy I need that drink now! cry.gif

and a laugh laugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']The
dog

cat
ate my Aung San mask 
hexer.giflaugh.gif

*tries to think of another way to excuse self from wearing Aung San mask again...*laugh.gif but making fun masks could be a hoot!We could make some great masks - thinking of some U2 masks - get hubby to look like Bono lol!!!!

...and mine could wear a Larry mask tho he maybe jealous and a tad huffy if I gave him more attention when he wore a mask of His LovelyLarryness but hey hubbys will just have to deal with it like a fact of life, they can't compete LOL

...and mine could wear a Larry mask tho he maybe jealous and a tad huffy if I gave him more attention when he wore a mask of His LovelyLarryness but hey hubbys will just have to deal with it like a fact of life, they can't compete LOL

Mine gave up years ago when it comes to Bono - he even agrees that he is pretty cool and has a certain sexiness about him, but then does make himself feel better by saying that he is shorter than he is!

nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango
Well hubby did have some comments about that - but  i put it down to plain jealousy!!! Said it was down to lighting and camera angle etc.... but we know the truth!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

Well hubby did have some comments about that - but  i put it down to plain jealousy!!! Said it was down to lighting and camera angle etc.... but we know the truth!

also known as DENIAL!!!laugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

also known as DENIAL!!!laugh.gifI'll tell him that!! - and he does point out that he is 10 years younger than Bono - but as I tell him, i wish he looked as good as Bono does now lol!!! (and yes i am an evil wife!)

but ask him this, does he have his own brand chocolate for pyjama party favours??

bono_luxus_011.jpg

and tell him it melts in your mouth heh heh tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

but ask him this, does he have his own brand chocolate for pyjama party favours??

bono_luxus_011.jpg
Now i am having fantasies about this chocolate all melted and covering it all over the real Bono!!! 

if only they did Bono flavoured magnums.....mmmmmm10.gif

wallsMagnumTemptationBox.jpg

I need a cold showerbath.gif

if only they did Bono flavoured magnums.....mmmmmm10.gif

wallsMagnumTemptationBox.jpg

I need a cold showerbath.gif
Sorry but being very rude and sniggering thinking of the shape and size of the magnum!!!

of course that wasn't my intention at all...devil.gif

of course that wasn't my intention at all...devil.gif

I may be very full after all the munching!

* comes running in, breathless: hi ........girls!!...... was ......painting outside.... am i.... too late?!

it's melted Barbara...you can only lick it off nowtongue.giftongue.gif

it's melted Barbara...you can only lick it off nowtongue.giftongue.gif

you'll have to fight me off him first though barbara!

*runs to find more chocolate bono and temptation magnums to avoid zoo fight tho will of course be keeping secret stash hidden for self later*

42kmoig.gif

*runs to find more chocolate bono and temptation magnums to avoid zoo fight tho will of course be keeping secret stash hidden for self later*
42kmoig.gif
Maybe were should all have one each as don't want my party to turn into a brawl!!! peace and love (and drunkness at my party!)

Don't worry Zhiv, I have a feeling we'd all be very happy lowvey dowvey drunks, sharing away!happy.gif

Don't worry Zhiv, I have a feeling we'd all be very happy lowvey dowvey drunks, sharing away!happy.gif

my kind of drunk lol!!!tongue.gif