Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

<3 he picked the perfect girl and I cried as soon as I heard it was you!! I am so happy....thank you for sharing the story!!!!!!

I was there also and it was fabulous to see you up there with him Emily! The look of joy on your face was priceless and congrats on making the trip over there - it was soooo worth it hey :)

Sua experiencia deve ter sido maravilhosa!!! fico feliz por você. Naquele momento você estava representando todos os fãs. Tenho certeza que este momento estará guardado para sempre em sua memória.

Hi  Airwalk74 My name is Rose and my son was up there. Their names are Thalys and April.. Unfortunately his name is a little bit tricky to understand so on the U2website they said his name was Elvis hahahaha

We're big fans of U2 and wanted to show Thalys how great they are that's why we brought him and we were so happy to see him up on stage... Hope this answers your question.. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

oh and PS: You ARE beautiful!!!!

*Like*

Hi Emily... what a dream come true... Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Yesterday was a dream come true for us too, as my son was also called to the stage. OMG, I couldn't believe it... I lost my words, my legs, my head... everything... The only thing I could see was the three of them on stage... What a night!!!!

Keep your dreams alive and they will always come true!

What a fabulous story and so happy for you!  From now on you're one of the few people on the planet that can say Bono laid his head in your lap and serenaded you happy.gif

I loved this part:
"And then he turned me around to watch the screen for the space station and I was thinking 'I've already seen this, I want to watch you Bono'. One of the guys from the crowd laughed at me later because he saw me snatch a look at Bono while I was suppoed to be watching the screen - I just couldn't help myself."

Who wants to look at a screen when Bono's holding onto to you! 

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

TsarinaLisa']oh and PS: You ARE beautiful!!!!

*Like*

DITTO

Wonderful Em, you gave us a moment, very nice. I love your story, you share every feeling, it really touched me, I could cleary imagine being in your place, his eyes, his eyes...must be a very intense feeling being around him.

Congrats....I hope it will be me when they are in Argentina in march. Like you I have red zone ticks for the first show, and field for the second.

How amazing - what a story to read - so so very happy for you.

How amazing - what a story to read - so so very happy for you.

did you say that through gritted teeth Zhiv laugh.gif (just kidding!)

OMIGOD! That's incredible, what a lucky ducky you are Voxare, I am green with envybanana_smiley_10.gif

(Btw did you catch Larry's eye by any chance?! If so, please report back!! LOLwink.gif )

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Vox, I am crying!!!  That is such a beautiful story and I am so glad it happened to you!  To someone I have been able to call a friend on the Zoo for the past several years.  Glad it was one of "our girls" from down in the Larry folder.

(of course, part of me is like, "dang her.  She blows up Clone Island and this is what she gets!" tongue02.gif)

Can't wait to see more videos and pictures!

MICH! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bono hypnotized her to be an obidient Daisy from now on! LOL

Awesome story! I've yet to be to a concert at all, but I plan on seeing U2 in the summer. I won't be in the red zone though. You're a very lucky girl, I'd have trouble looking away from Bono too, except for stealing a glance at The Edge, Larry and Adam. I'm not surprised the fans are all so nice. How can they not be when they're fans of such great guys?

Hi  Airwalk74 My name is Rose and my son was up there. Their names are Thalys and April.. Unfortunately his name is a little bit tricky to understand so on the U2website they said his name was Elvis hahahaha

We're big fans of U2 and wanted to show Thalys how great they are that's why we brought him and we were so happy to see him up on stage... Hope this answers your question.. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks for letting us know ... I loved it when he pulled them up ... it was wonderful to see them up there ... not as wonderful as it was for you or them I expect wink.gif Have you got a link to U2s site report of them being up there?

And hey it would be great for them to write something fown relecting on their experience up there .. would love to read it happy.gif

And hey it would be great for them to write something down reflecting on their experience up there .. would love to read it