Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dizzybint

hows your snow?

You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee laugh.gif(too much information?!!)

You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee laugh.gif(too much information?!!)
As long as it is not the food hamper!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg 

Love cannock chase,

Anjana']You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee 
laugh.gif
(too much information?!!)

As long as it is not the food hamper!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifmoral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together

The snow is still here in Hitchin, not sure whether I'll make it up to the midlands on thursday, depends on how much we get tomorrow!!! Supposed to be fetching my mother to stay for christmas.

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee 
laugh.gif

As long as it is not the food hamper!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifmoral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

*Zhiv makes notes that need to nip to tesco first for a few packs of sandwiches!*

The snow is still here in Hitchin, not sure whether I'll make it up to the midlands on thursday, depends on how much we get tomorrow!!! Supposed to be fetching my mother to stay for christmas.

It isn't too bad around here Maggie - ok, the chase is full of it, but the roads and motorways are fine.

maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together

Sounds good to me...

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

laugh.gif

As long as it is not the food hamper!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
moral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

*Zhiv makes notes that need to nip to tesco first for a few packs of sandwiches!*

Fortunately, Tesco just up the road!laugh.gif

great snow pics zhivv,it,s been quite bad where i live and the roads here are still quite bad,not good for driving.

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Love cannock chase,

Sounds good to me...Yeah - a plan!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Love cannock chase,

Sounds good to me...

It's a deal!

Barbara our snow is white and cold here too - the things we have in common!

Caz can't believe that you don't have to go so far to have such different weather - hope you are well though and not trapped in for Christmas!!

And can't wait for our Zootop gettogether on Cannock Chase - WOOP!

hi zhivv,yeah i,m fine we can still get out ok at the mo,but if we do get much more snow it could be very difficult getting out of our street and up the slope to the main road.the chase looks so nice in your pics and the deers look beautiful,i,ve never seen one up that close, 

hi zhivv,yeah i,m fine we can still get out ok at the mo,but if we do get much more snow it could be very difficult getting out of our street and up the slope to the main road.the chase looks so nice in your pics and the deers look beautiful,i,ve never seen one up that close, 

You need to go up there at the moment - there are so many. About 4 pm is the best time. We go up on the road by the glacial boulder, where the road leads to Brocton - so many deer around there, and the foxes too!

Enjoying your pics, Zhivvy . . . you look so happy and your friend looks so cold, lol!

Enjoying your pics, Zhivvy . . . you look so happy and your friend looks so cold, lol!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif We were both soooooo cold  it was around -7! But we jumped out of car for pics and to throw snow at each other and then back in car lol!

Yes, I live in northern Illinois. I live in the country 5 miles north of the small town of Morrison, Illinois.  We ended up getting 10 inches of snow yesterday.  The heavy band of snow went right through here.  I cleared the snow today to get ready for our next snow storm Thursday.  It was actually quite nice out today, in the 30's and very foggy. The fresh snow with the fog was really pretty.  Where do you live? 

You must live in my neck of the woods Beth, northern Illinois? I have the same weather forecast, but only got about 2-3 inches today, more to come Thursday. Snow wise, this winter is already better then the last 2 we've had. Hope I don't eat my words in the next 2 months.
Yes, I live in northern Illinois.  I live out in the country 5 miles north of Morrison, Illinois.  We ended up getting 10 inches of snow Monday.  The heavy band of snow went right through here.  I cleared our lane of snow today, pushing it way back with our Stihl heavyduty snowthrower, I had that snow flying, it was actually fun getting ready for the next snow storm on Thursday. smile.gif It was pretty out today with the fresh snow and the foggy sky.  Where do you live?

You must live in my neck of the woods Beth, northern Illinois? I have the same weather forecast, but only got about 2-3 inches today, more to come Thursday. Snow wise, this winter is already better then the last 2 we've had. Hope I don't eat my words in the next 2 months.

Yes, I live in northern Illinois.  I live out in the country 5 miles north of  the small town of Morrison, Illinois.  We ended up getting 10 inches of snow Monday.  The heavy band of snow went right through here.  I cleared our lane of snow today, pushing it way back with our Stihl heavyduty snowthrower, I had that snow flying, it was actually fun getting ready for the next snow storm on Thursday. smile.gif It was pretty out today with the fresh snow and the foggy sky.  Where do you live?

Yes, I live in northern Illinois.  I live out in the country 5 miles north of  the small town of Morrison, Illinois.  We ended up getting 10 inches of snow Monday.  The heavy band of snow went right through here.  I cleared our lane of snow today, pushing it way back with our Stihl heavyduty snowthrower, I had that snow flying, it was actually fun getting ready for the next snow storm on Thursday. smile.gif It was pretty out today with the fresh snow and the foggy sky.  Where do you live?

[quote name='bethmyers wrote:

surrenders']You must live in my neck of the woods Beth, northern Illinois? I have the same weather forecast, but only got about 2-3 inches today, more to come Thursday. Snow wise, this winter is already better then the last 2 we've had. Hope I don't eat my words in the next 2 months.

Yes, I live in northern Illinois.  I live out in the country 5 miles north of  the small town of Morrison, Illinois.  We ended up getting 10 inches of snow Monday.  The heavy band of snow went right through here.  I cleared our lane of snow today, pushing it way back with our Stihl heavyduty snowthrower, I had that snow flying, it was actually fun getting ready for the next snow storm on Thursday. smile.gif It was pretty out today with the fresh snow and the foggy sky.  Where do you live?We only got about 3 inches yesterday and today is warmer and very foggy also.  I'm in the northern suburbs of Chicago, about 150 miles east and north of you.  We're having a much better winter so far then the last two.  The past 2 years were God awful with one big snow storm after another.  I hope it continues to be a mild winter.

Zhivvy, wherever you live in the UK is beautiful. Love the photos with the deer everywhere. We have deer around here also, but they usually end up getting hit by cars at night trying to run across the roads :(