Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dizzybint

hows your snow?

No snow overnight in Brussels and it barely froze so it's a big sludgy mess this morning! That's what I really dislike...

Zhivvy, wherever you live in the UK is beautiful. Love the photos with the deer everywhere. We have deer around here also, but they usually end up getting hit by cars at night trying to run across the roads :(

Thanks Surrenders - We do live in a pretty area of the country - a town called Stafford in Staffordhsire county - full of countryside. Unfortunately some of these deer get hit by cars too. They are on a place called Cannock Chase - a large national park about 10 mins in car from me, so most people know to go slow through there.

No snow overnight in Brussels and it barely froze so it's a big sludgy mess this morning! That's what I really dislike...

We had loads over night - and more this morning about 3 inches or so and still coming down! - So nice when you are inside and have no need to leave the house!

Just getting the start of a few flurries hereeyes.gif but as least the temperature has risen

Just getting the start of a few flurries hereeyes.gif but as least the temperature has risen
I got at least four inches in my back garden last night!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Really???wink.giftongue.gif Is it safe to have sex in the back garden in this weather? tee hee hee

(sorry, my mind is in the gutter!)

Really???wink.giftongue.gif Is it safe to have sex in the back garden in this weather? tee hee hee

If that was sex in the garden I want more than just 4 inches no matter how cold it is!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Really???
wink.giftongue.gif
 Is it safe to have sex in the back garden in this weather? tee hee hee

If that was sex in the garden I want more than just 4 inches no matter how cold it is!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

laugh.gif that crossed my mind too but it is unusually cold out there LOL, what's a man to do!!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Really???
wink.giftongue.gif
 Is it safe to have sex in the back garden in this weather? tee hee hee

If that was sex in the garden I want more than just 4 inches no matter how cold it is!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

laugh.gif that crossed my mind too but it is unusually cold out there LOL, what's a man to do!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif he needs to keep it warm!!! Or just not worth it!tongue.gif

hairdryer?  (bit dangerous but maybe will create a spark LOL)

Hubsy is now getting smutty about overgrown bushes.....in the back garden, have sent him out in the snow to cool him off!!

hairdryer?  (bit dangerous but maybe will create a spark LOL)

Hubsy is now getting smutty about overgrown bushes.....in the back garden, have sent him out in the snow to cool him off!!
Honestly - husbands are so smutty, not like us classy women who would never behave in that way. But we have bare bushes in our garden with all the snow everything froze off - nothing over grown there!wink.gif

And hairdryer could be an idea - and may have a spark or two but safer than using the straightners!!!

roll.gifroll.gif

...and don't even get me started on bare bushes.........

(btw apologies all for the snowy smuttiness, it's very quiet in here and we need our kicks!!)

roll.gifroll.gif

(btw apologies all for the snowy smuttiness, it's very quiet in here and we need our kicks!!)

I'll send a message to Dizzy and apologise lol!!! - But I am sure she will find it funny!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

And I am making no more comments about how many inches I have had in my garden!!!

- But would like a couple more than 4!!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I've got the sea fog moving in. Spooky. Suppose to be 75 degrees today. No snow in the forecast.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
roll.gifroll.gif

I'll send a message to Dizzy and apologise lol!!! - But I am sure she will find it funny!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

And I am making no more comments about how many inches I have had in my garden!!!

- But would like a couple more than 4!!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Wouldn't we all LOL!

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
roll.gifroll.gif

I'll send a message to Dizzy and apologise lol!!! - But I am sure she will find it funny!!!
happy.gifhappy.gif

- But would like a couple more than 4!!!
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Wouldn't we all LOL!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Well makes all the snow look so much nicer!!! - and I am used to getting more than that lol!

[quote name=surrenders wrote:

Anjana]Really???tongue.gif

laugh.gif glad I'm not alone!

surrenders wrote:

Anjana']Really???
tongue.gif

laugh.gif glad I'm not alone!

We are all as bad as each other in here it seems!!!

ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

Anj started it  -honestly lol!!!!

Hope you've not had too bad of a day Maggie!happy.gif

And to get back onto the right topic - been up the chase again today and saw the deer and a couple of foxes too!

039-3.jpg026-6.jpg

beautiful pics again zhivv,the deer look stunning.