Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dizzybint

hows your snow?

Beautiful pictures of the deer and foxes Zhivhappy.gif

Hey what d'ya call a blind deer? 
No idea!
What do you call a blind deer with no legs?

Still no idea!

...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

Anj started it  -honestly lol!!!!

Hope you've not had too bad of a day Maggie!happy.gif

umm Zhivvy... My day yesterday was terrible, swine flu took a young mother and her unborn child during my shift and I came home a wee bit distraught...... Went out for a few drinks which isn't really the most appropriate way to deal with it.... but feel OK today..

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

Anj started it  -honestly lol!!!!

Hope you've not had too bad of a day Maggie!
happy.gif

umm Zhivvy... My day yesterday was terrible, swine flu took a young mother and her unborn child during my shift and I came home a wee bit distraught...... Went out for a few drinks which isn't really the most appropriate way to deal with it.... but feel OK today..Poor mother and child - that must have been so hard for you. {{{hugs}}}}

Glad you are feeling better today Maggie - what a horrible thing to have had to cope with.

And enjoy the snow!

...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....laugh.gif

Quick call the docs!!!! Anj is feelnig very ill!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana]...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....lemon-aid.jpg

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
Anjana]...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....lemon-aid.jpg

I hope that you have made a full recovery soon!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

my snow is still snow and cold and getting a bit slusshyfide in some places but it's still here and getting boring and apprenlty boxing day there will be more

we're only getting little bits of flurries here and there. nothing much, but better then nuthin. usually our snow comes in Jan. and Feb.

Lovley pics Barbara looks like Lena and Silas are loving the snow and doggies too!!

our snow is still here but not had any new stuff yet

Very picturesque Barbara.  It's pretty much melted here but due more tomorrow I thinkfrown.gif

Ours is fading fast!

temperature is slowly above 0. so melts a little, but more cold days to come, so not sure.... but i have to be ready for my challenge...

temperature is slowly above 0. so melts a little, but more cold days to come, so not sure.... but i have to be ready for my challenge...
What is your challenge?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']temperature is slowly above 0. so melts a little, but more cold days to come, so not sure.... but i have to be ready for my challenge...

What is your challenge?

ya, wat? if it's shoveling the driveway, i'll gladly do it! i work for free! tongue.gif

I tell you, about 20 inches. A lot of snow and very cold and windy. I just drink a cup of tea and enjoy this feeling I have of  being happy. I must be happy. A very good day for soup of Lasagna. I thinking of what to cook. Thats how I feel.  Besides, my children are beautiful, and they are my gift  from god to enjoy. I want to mention something different to my zootopian friends.  Listen to this:  It is not enough, when a person is dying, in their death bed, many families and friends, would go and ask for forginess for their offenses to that person right before they die, but we must remember that the dying person must ask for forginess also in order to not leaven things bound on this side when they pass on. This is why we must leave prepared everyday, as if it is our last day on earth, to always aim to be prepared by living a godly life, living god's laws so when our names are called to go, we can atleast be ready, because surely we will have to give an account of our actions to the living on the other side, of all our actions, nothing must be left down here, the road must be clear, and remember, the contents of our hearts, are not a secret to god, but the law is clear, we must have a clean spirit, as if that of child to enter God's kingdom. We must be humble to feel and live with our hearts clean, no hatred, no resentments, no evil thoughts, just a heart for the share of God's energy which God gave you, thats the only thing that is yours down here, nothing of here goes there. And so, this energy, your spirit, must be your most important part of the body, that energy, which is in your heart (the soul) that never dies, only the body. We are not Gods, we are part of God, we have his share of him inside us, our energies, and so we can connect to God, we have to seek him intentionally, and every so often, someone special like Bono comes along just at the right time. I tell you, there is God, and there is Bono, I can not see them separated. I see God in Bono's life, energies, works, dreams,; God is everywhere, and Bono, well, see for yourself, he is all over too. Bono is blessed, has grace, and I see that where Bono is, God is too. I always see them together.

Realm

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']temperature is slowly above 0. so melts a little, but more cold days to come, so not sure.... but i have to be ready for my challenge...

What is your challenge?

ya, wat? if it's shoveling the driveway, i'll gladly do it! i work for free! tongue.gif

okay, i could refer you to FB.... you can find it there!

but not sure if zooropa is on there, so here i go: kristaps was talking bout dancing round his livingroom halfnaked to AB. dared him to do the same outside and he said he would if i would.... i mentionned NYD , and he agreedembarassed.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

What is your challenge?

ya, wat? if it's shoveling the driveway, i'll gladly do it! i work for free! 
tongue.gif

okay, i could refer you to FB.... you can find it there!
but not sure if zooropa is on there, so here i go: kristaps was talking bout dancing round his livingroom halfnaked to AB. dared him to do the same outside and he said he would if i would.... i mentionned NYD , and he agreedembarassed.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Ok Barbara, for New Year Dizzybint from the Zoo is coming to spend New Year with us Morgans, so if she agrees to it too we'll do it for England and Wales lol!

great idea, zhiv!! will be a zoo-challengehappy.gif and great news having dizzy over! that will be some ny-party!

btw: have to add, i work nite-shift at newyearseve, so will be taking up the challenge afterwards: 8-9am, january 1st!
(i mean somewhere between and not from 8 till 9, wont be doing it for an hour! lol)

great idea, zhiv!! will be a zoo-challengehappy.gif and great news having dizzy over! that will be some ny-party!
btw: have to add, i work nite-shift at newyearseve, so will be taking up the challenge afterwards: 8-9am, january 1st!
(i mean somewhere between and not from 8 till 9, wont be doing it for an hour! lol)
We may not be up at that time lol!!!