Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipperboy

A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Shivvy,

I know you MUST be unhappily married to someone who does NOT appreciate U2 the way UDO !!!

I am offering my hand in marriage to you pending your divorce to the one that does not appreciate !!!

I feel that I have the necessary qualifications to satisfy you on variant levels of U2 conscience. 

I will live by U2, listen to U2, Eat and Breath U2 and most importantly LOVEEE to U2 lol

Awaiting your omnipotent decision

ZIPPERBOY..........he he

http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif">Zipperboy[/img]Shivvy,

I know you MUST be unhappily married to someone who does NOT appreciate U2 the way UDO !!!

I am offering my hand in marriage to you pending your divorce to the one that does not appreciate !!!

I feel that I have the necessary qualifications to satisfy you on variant levels of U2 conscience. 

I will live by U2, listen to U2, Eat and Breath U2 and most importantly LOVEEE to U2 lol

Awaiting your omnipotent decision

ZIPPERBOY..........he he
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Wow - what a lovely thoughful proposal! But would you be able to cope with me asking you to speak with an Irish accent the whole time - and to wear leather pants too lol! And you will have to use U2 lyrics the whole time that we talk.

I will discuss the divorce with my none-U2-loving husband and see what he has too say and will get back to you on the matter!

Hey Zhiv - make sure that he can afford to buy tickets to all the shows too wink.gif, that's a must before you accept his proposal!!! Oh, and he should get your screen name right, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOLOL

To be sure I will master the accent......

I will wear leather even when it 100 degrees....

I will speak nothing BUT the lyrics of U2, You say you want

your love to work out right and to last with me through the night.

I don't believe in painted roses

Or bleeding hearts but that's just me ...

We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill

As the day begs the night for mercy love I will comfort you when you talk of the one who does not love U2.....

Hey Zhiv - make sure that he can afford to buy tickets to all the shows too wink.gif, that's a must before you accept his proposal!!! Oh, and he should get your screen name right, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
There is the spelling problem - which calls for a detention tongue.giftongue.gif Can't love me truely without spelling my name correctly (mind you saying that my mum still can't spell my real name correctly!)

And yes - Zipperboy can you afford to take me to all the shows, and afford me all the GA comforts which I will need? - these are inportant things I need to know!

My miss spelling of Zhivvy was deliberate and personal as I try to establish a unique bond from the start of OUR new beginning... LOL  wink.gif

LOL . . . he's charming! Psssst, you need to assure her of your love via GA tickets though

Believe me, my girl Zhivvy will be up front loving U2 before me as I crawl on me knees after the concert begging her to call me Larry...........Or Adam if you look at his pic on the U2 album Achtung Baby he he

Psssst, Zipperboy, it's me again . . . . she may prefer that you look like Bono

My miss spelling of Zhivvy was deliberate and personal as I try to establish a unique bond from the start of OUR new beginning... LOL  wink.gif

Smooth cover up there Zipper!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But what about my GA needs?

Believe me, my girl Zhivvy will be up front loving U2 before me as I crawl on me knees after the concert begging her to call me Larry...........Or Adam if you look at his pic on the U2 album Achtung Baby he he

No, you need to look at my Bono mango pic from Vienna and then you will know all that I want and need!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Zipperboy']Believe me, my girl Zhivvy will be up front loving U2 before me as I crawl on me knees after the concert begging her to call me Larry...........Or Adam if you look at his pic on the U2 album Achtung Baby he he

No, you need to look at my Bono mango pic from Vienna and then you will know all that I want and need!

I need mango satisfaction!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I will SLAVE to cover our financial U2 needs !!!!

Im guessing its more than your current squeeze has offered to input ??? LOL

I am at this very moment uploading pics of my good self for your appraisal and ultimately your justification for the MASSIVE let down your husband will except in the face of obvious defeat !!!!

i don really have a say in this, but i think if he truely means what he says... if his love is true, then he should show it by throwing a big party for all your zoo friends, zhiv. and i also think the concert-tix should include one for your BFF??

just my opinion...

Hi Barbara . . . I don't require BFF status, lol, but surely he should throw concert tickets my way since I am slaving away trying to help him?

I will SLAVE to cover our financial U2 needs !!!!

Im guessing its more than your current squeeze has offered to input ??? LOL

I am at this very moment uploading pics of my good self for your appraisal and ultimately your justification for the MASSIVE let down your husband will except in the face of obvious defeat !!!!

So you will be a slave - sounds interesting!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Current hubby has paid for all my tickets this year - well most of them and was kind enough to let me see my beloved leather man on our wedding anniversary - would you let me do this?

And am awaiting the pics to compare! You do have to realise that some zootops in here have met the said current husband and think that he is a very nice man - apart from being Welshhappy.gif!!!

i don really have a say in this, but i think if he truely means what he says... if his love is true, then he should show it by throwing a big party for all your zoo friends, zhiv. and i also think the concert-tix should include one for your BFF??

just my opinion...
Barbara has a point Mr Zipper as does Janette too - besides the party that you have to throw, tickets for a couple of mates too and you know who'll I want for the wedding band!

My Bono circa Rattle n Hum days have been uploaded on my exclusive Zipperboy site for your evaluation and appraisal.

I await Zhivvy's OK or damnation.............. LOL

i wanna see those pics too! cause zhiv's current husband is rather goodlooking (tho she doesnt appreciate his non-sweaty look enoughtongue.gif).

Being nice and Welsh is frankly not a glowing U2 type endorsement he he

he is from the same town as Edge's parents - so he has a U2 link!!

Janette,

Your efforts will be rewarded. If by some MIRACLE Zhivvy rejects my proposal, you have been earmarked for full and utter adulation....

Janette,

Your efforts will be rewarded. If by some MIRACLE Zhivvy rejects my proposal, you have been earmarked for full and utter adulation....
How fickle you are - I thought your love was true and pure but it seems to be easily transferable - I am hurt! cry.gifcry.gif