Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipperboy

A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']. . . then lick it off

(dear mods: sorry, too graphic???)

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a thought!!!!

Wonder what Zipper thinks of all this lol!!!

Hmmm guess he will be either shocked or very excited!!

At this moment it seems that he has disappeared so maybe it's the first option.... Or maybe he is baking the cake!!!!smile.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']. . . then lick it off

(dear mods: sorry, too graphic???)

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a thought!!!!

Wonder what Zipper thinks of all this lol!!!

Hmmm guess he will be either shocked or very excited!!

At this moment it seems that he has disappeared so maybe it's the first option.... Or maybe he is baking the cake!!!!smile.gif

Hope he's doing the baking lol!!!! - don't want to have scared him off with those innocent comments of ours - if that is the case he wouldn't be able to cope with me lol!!

Didn't he say he was going to bed as he's in Australia - most likely dreaming of you!

Didn't he say he was going to bed as he's in Australia - most likely dreaming of you!
They'll be great dreams then lol!!!!

No doubt he'll awake with a smile, holding GA tickets all wrapped up for you in one hand and a mixing bowl in the other!

wow, this is getting serious..... i hope our visit in april is still on??? and please note that australie is to far away for a 6-day trip!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Janette B']So it is to be a bake-off, smearing, licking contest for Zhivvy's hand!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Sorry read that wrong and wondered why on earth I was covering my hand in cake for it to be licked off - when there are so many more places I could smear cake mix!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Where you smear your cake to be licked off is entirely up to you, lol!

wow, this is getting serious..... i hope our visit in april is still on??? and please note that australie is to far away for a 6-day trip!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

no answer?? is that bad news for me then??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']wow, this is getting serious..... i hope our visit in april is still on??? and please note that australie is to far away for a 6-day trip!!
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

The visit is still on barbara - you have to come over and help me to plan it all!!!

BTW he doesn't know about my big fat ass - maybe that'll be a deal-breaker!

Hmmmm . . . don't tell him until after he gives you the tickets, he, he, he, then you can show him . . . just more of you to adore and love, right!!!

Hmmmm . . . don't tell him until after he gives you the tickets, he, he, he, then you can show him . . . just more of you to adore and love, right!!!

More cake mix needed then laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And helpful for when he forgets some U2 lyrics too!!!

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']wow, this is getting serious..... i hope our visit in april is still on??? and please note that australie is to far away for a 6-day trip!!
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

The visit is still on barbara - you have to come over and help me to plan it all!!!

who could not love your big, fat ass?????

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

who could not love your big, fat ass?????

John!!! cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

(only joking!!!!)

Wow, was Bono singing to you at the Rose Bowl when he said to get up off your big, fat ass? Just kidding . . . Barbara started it . . . runs and hides from Zhivvy and her ass . . . . all this time I thought Bono was singing about me . . . 

Wow, was Bono singing to you at the Rose Bowl when he said to get up off your big, fat ass? Just kidding . . . Barbara started it . . . runs and hides from Zhivvy and her ass . . . . all this time I thought Bono was singing about me . . . 
It was Barbara who started it all last summer!!! And don't deny it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Mrs!!!

He sang this to me at the Rose Bowl (and you too) and then he sang to me again in Paris - lucky me!

I think Bono may be following your ass around then - probably plans tours around when your ass will be in a certain town!

hmmm just wait that all the after 8's I ate get stuck to my ass and then he will sing only to me!!!!!

Janette B']Wow, was Bono singing to you at the Rose Bowl when he said to get up off your big, fat ass? Just kidding . . . Barbara started it . . . runs and hides from Zhivvy and her ass . . . . all this time I thought Bono was singing about me . . . 

It was Barbara who started it all last summer!!! And don't deny it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Mrs!!!

He sang this to me at the Rose Bowl (and you too) and then he sang to me again in Paris - lucky me!

i wont deny, but i can say: in all honesty, it wasnt meant in a bad way! cross my heartohwell.gif

I think Bono may be following your ass around then - probably plans tours around when your ass will be in a certain town!

Well it is the size of a town!!! And wonder if Mr Zipper will mind his new woman posting my Bono singing to me pic here - I am show he won'thappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

THUD!!!!

781-1.jpg

Let's take a vote on it. Raise your hand if you object to the pic above ***THUD***

Hmmmm . . . no hands were raised. Everyone is okay with it.

Let's take a vote on it. Raise your hand if you object to the pic above ***THUD***

Hmmmm . . . no hands were raised. Everyone is okay with it.

Thank goodness for that as already posted lol!!!

And do you think he is singing/looking at me??? I do!!!

I always think he is looking at me . . . having said that, I am sure that Dennis has just rolled his eyes wherever he is right now!