Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipperboy

A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Hey Zhiv - make sure that he can afford to buy tickets to all the shows too wink.gif, that's a must before you accept his proposal!!! Oh, and he should get your screen name right, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifAye Janet too right!..Zhivvy think carefully!..draw up an agreement!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

i wanna see those pics too! cause zhiv's current husband is rather goodlooking (tho she doesnt appreciate his non-sweaty look enoughtongue.gif).
I have seen the pics - and not bad at all and great Bono hair - I like!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

LOLOL

To be sure I will master the accent......

I will wear leather even when it 100 degrees....

I will speak nothing BUT the lyrics of U2, You say you want

your love to work out right and to last with me through the night.

I don't believe in painted roses

Or bleeding hearts but that's just me ...

We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill

As the day begs the night for mercy love I will comfort you when you talk of the one who does not love U2.....

roll.gifroll.gifhes good Zhiv!..he passes on that one!roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i wanna see those pics too! cause zhiv's current husband is rather goodlooking (tho she doesnt appreciate his non-sweaty look enough
tongue.gif
).

I have seen the pics - and not bad at all and great Bono hair - I like!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

mhhhh.... but we need prove! maybe your just being tempted by the concert-tix? so come one, zipper, show us your stuff!grin.gifgrin.gif

I had a feeling u'd like my Bono like pics. Of course there is a slight discrepancy with actually what decade those were taken BUT THAT is beside the point !!!!! Its the potential to ressurect that era that's important for you !!! Right............. Zhivvy ?

eek.gifeek.gifUmm..Zhivvy..He WAS HOT in his R&H days.......and hes got one more thing going for him .......Hes an Aussie!!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

LOL Ha ha, yes the RnH days were good to me LOL BUT....... Sadly that was a wjile ago. But still, I am an Aussie LMFAOgrin.gif

I had a feeling u'd like my Bono like pics. Of course there is a slight discrepancy with actually what decade those were taken BUT THAT is beside the point !!!!! Its the potential to ressurect that era that's important for you !!! Right............. Zhivvy ?

R&H era was what got me into them so that does count. But rather liking the Bono of today too (rather liking could be an understatement!!!)

But as badgirl has said you are an Aussie too so that isn't bad - but would you come and live with me here or would I have to go all the way over there?

And besides me there is also the child (her real dad is Bono!), the cat and the rabbit - can you look after us all?

By the way - most important question...................

What is your view on mangos??????

Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

Of course the great thing that my 8 year old ( Larry's rejected daughter) and your cat (hhmmm) and rabbit and your Bono offspring will thrive in the U2 tour environment. U2 could open a U2 touring school for devotees. Which is beneificial for them as well as us. More tickets, U2 preschool, more merchandise, more adulation !!!!!

I believe that U2 will eventually buy a small country for us all to all live in...happily ever after. What a piece of paradise that would be in Youtwotopia !!!!!

Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

Of course the great thing that my 8 year old ( Larry's rejected daughter) and your cat (hhmmm) and rabbit and your Bono offspring will thrive in the U2 tour environment. U2 could open a U2 touring school for devotees. Which is beneificial for them as well as us. More tickets, U2 preschool, more merchandise, more adulation !!!!!

I believe that U2 will eventually buy a small country for us all to all live in...happily ever after. What a piece of paradise that would be in Youtwotopia !!!!!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Well our children are of similar age!  And don't hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm the cat - he is the original Zhivvy!!! Touring school could be good and I could teach the kids  - yeah, could even get a job out of this!!

All seems to be panning out perfectly - but what of my poor hubby who has put up with me for 10 years?? I can't just dump him on the street

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zipperboy']Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

He is doing well Mary (although I havent brooched the subject of the bucket yet!)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Zipperboy']Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Cheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

He is doing well Mary (although I havent brooched the subject of the bucket yet!)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifThat could be a probl;em!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif*gets gloves/apron ready to hand over...*roll.gifroll.gif

This could be the deal breaker!!!

Frankly the hubby would have to be given a dose of tough love.

Sure he has supported your U2 endeavours but his HEART was not in it. Hearts and Minds !!!!

The hhmmmm of the cat was a veiled reference of sexual innuendo LOL But your innocence was warmly appreciated LMAO

Your paradise awaits Shivvy. Your U2TOPIA is here.........................

LOL Ha ha, yes the RnH days were good to me LOL BUT....... Sadly that was a wjile ago. But still, I am an Aussie LMFAOgrin.gif
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifso the bearded pis is a recent pic?.......*must remind Cheryl to supply razors*roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Frankly the hubby would have to be given a dose of tough love.

Sure he has supported your U2 endeavours but his HEART was not in it. Hearts and Minds !!!!

The hhmmmm of the cat was a veiled reference of sexual innuendo LOL But your innocence was warmly appreciated LMAO

Your paradise awaits Shivvy. Your U2TOPIA is here.........................

Can you please tell the others in this place that I am so innocent as they all think that I am some kind of mango-obssessed Bono perv!! happy.gif 

Ok - will just wave bye bye to hubby and run into your arms and bring the razors - mary said I had too!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Oh and its good to know we are on a first name basis..Cheryl LOL

Mary broke my sense of mystery lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

As it is 5am here in Aus I look forward to awakening to CHERYL confirming our negotiated new found relationship.

I will speak to my daughter to inform her a new Mummy is on the line on the horizon......

Chat soon my betroved...be faithful.....please.......LOL

As it is 5am here in Aus I look forward to awakening to CHERYL confirming our negotiated new found relationship.

I will speak to my daughter to inform her a new Mummy is on the line on the horizon......

Chat soon my betroved...be faithful.....please.......LOL

Goodnight my new love!!! Have sweet dreams of me - or pervy ones too if you want tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I can honestly promise my faithfulness throughout this night until the morning !!! (as hubby has deserted me for the night!!!)

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif