Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussiegirl

U2 photograph auction *Flood relief fundraiser*

[quote name='JuneT wrote:

Nikaliptus wrote:

Nadoo']

I got the Sydney ones. My first time on ebay and a great way to contribute to the flood relief effort.

Thanks guys!!

Congratulations Nadoo! happy.gif

Well that makes at least 2 sets that went to Zootops, coz I got the Melbourne set! clap.gif

Oh wow.. I just checked ebay and I got the Perth ones,,

so it's a clean sweep for Zootopians! congratulations!

Thank you all so much! I love that it's all zootops who bid - you are all fabulous people!

I will pop in an extra little something for you all with the photos too :)

Thanks again everyone!

woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo to you all for making this happen. It's fantastic to see our very own Zootopes getting in on this and winning them well done you all

I did wonder if zootops had won...and now I know! That makes it all the more fabulous!

Well done Georgia and everyone happy.gif

For all you fabulous winners, I should have the printed photos back tomorrow and will have them in the post to you asap :)

Wow, someone must have painted a bullseye on the butt of Queensland!!  I just heard about TC Yasi--sounds like a doozie.  I hope it will fizzle out fast once it comes ashore and I'm praying everyone will be safe. 

So... if you *did* do a cyclone fundraiser, I suggest some "oops, my shirt must have blown away" shots of Adam!  I'm just sayin'...

Seriously---Hang tough, Queenslanders--this to shall pass! <3 

Yes QLD is having abhorrendous time of it - hoping this cyclone doesn't cause too much damage but it's a big one :(

Sorry to say this auction is a once off but I do like your idea....lol :)

I've just picked up the printed photos and they look great! I'll be posting them out tomorrow so Aussie winners should hopefully have theirs Friday and international winners, probably in about 1 week.

Just letting the winning bidders know that all the photos were mailed out today.

Aussies - yours were sent via registered mail and should arrive next week to your work addresses as requested.

The lovely US and UK winners, yours should arrive within a week to 10 days via standard airmail as requested.

Please let me know through here or ebay that they arrive safely.

Donating the money is the last thing for me to do and will then email the receipts to you all.

Thanks again everyone :)

One last post from me - today all the donations were made with all the winning bids. I will post out the receipts to all of the winners.

To date, over $200 million has been raised for the people who need it most in QLD.

Thanks again everyone!

One last post from me - today all the donations were made with all the winning bids. I will post out the receipts to all of the winners.

To date, over $200 million has been raised for the people who need it most in QLD.

Thanks again everyone!

Well done on this!! was a fantastic idea!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif