Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

MANUAL: Images in signatures

But scrollbars are annoying! lol

Well, we can shrink Bono (as if he's not short enough already) and enlarhe The Edge ;)

Eeeesh! LOL! I hope the techies are reading this. I think in a few days if things don't improve we'll be heading down to their place with forks andtorches. LOL!

hahahaha...beware techies...MA is from transylvania.....people over there are good with forks and torches lol

*imagines.....the dude who came up with the title of the post idea..tied to a chair....forced to post titles for a couple ofdays......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Hi everyone,

Maybe this is a bit offtopic.. but does anybody know what font has been used on the GOYB cover..

I'm trying to design dvd covers for the promotour tv appearances. Right now i draw the text in Adobe Illustrator, but this is pretty time consuming... soif anyone knows.. its would be a great help!!!

ah01 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Maybe this is a bit offtopic.. but does anybody know what font has been used on the GOYB cover..

I'm trying to design dvd covers for the promotour tv appearances. Right now i draw the text in Adobe Illustrator, but this is pretty time consuming... so if anyone knows.. its would be a great help!!!

I think I read that somewhere.... I'll get back to you :)

hi all, just to say that html has been turned off on the boards for the time being, hopefully it will be back in duecourse.

bigwave U2.com moderator

bigwave wrote:

hi all, just to say that html has been turned off on the boards for the time being, hopefully it will be back in due course.

bigwave U2.com moderator

if the site wasn't ready why did you go live with it?

Hey Troubadour, try going to this discussion: http://community.u2.com/topic/236

It walks you through the profile picture/avatar thingie. Also, I think a moderator posted somewhere that HTML was disabled for a bit. Sorry I'm not morehelp....my poor brain is fried! image

GOOD LUCK!