Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47392 - it seems that the last counting thread has been closed. It was bound to happen eventually. So here's the next incarnation. smile.gif

omg!! 2 counting threads!!! now we will really mess up numbers very baaaaaad!laugh.gif

47394 eyes.gif but why???cry.gif we didn't even get a chance to celebrate and whoosh, gone! We could have got to 2000 pages...it's not fair, I'm gonna go off and have a tantrum now...

don cry, anjana... its just the way this free-forum works. we cant change it, so lets accept it and celebrate the opening of 2 new ones!!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

47396 I'm not good with acceptance, I always fight against it, it's my nature lollaugh.gif

47397 well I'd better be going and get on with domestic stuff and looking after hubsy who is a poorly pup, he has some kinda bug and is in bed coughing and spluttering, I hope I don't catch it!

47398 Kinda funny posting in both threads and having half a convo in one and half in anotherlaugh.gif

47399 maybe I should start a third thread for the hell of it hee heelaugh.gif 

47400 altho I am alone in both and basically just talking to myself!

47401 - i didn't notice that jen had started one too - i wil delete my thread!!1

47394 wink.gif But you're right, it's very unfair and confusing that we had to give up the old counting thread, just after reaching the page 1000!!!!eyes.gif

Btw Anj you have teached me some very important words (in english) here... for example tantrum, hadn't heard it before. Other words i've learned from you are for example: hibernate, mischievous, procrastinate... very important words!!!happy.gif

It does seem strange.....  what is the reason do you think??  Why they close the long threads?  Hmmmmmm

Have you recovered Anj?  Hope hubby doesn't cough on you....  keep up with your vitamin C in defense, K?

so i just saw where Baja said they didn't remove ANY  threads, just moved and merged, etc ....  but I don't see the old one anywhere...  anyone else find it??  just wonderin'  ohwell.gif

Hi Nikki! Do you mean the old counting thread? It is still there on the general forum, quite down already (or maybe at midpoint)!

Hello Kert!  So now I'm really confused, but that isn't all that unusual!!  

I thought we started a new one cuz the old one closed.....  tongue.gif with the changes, I think the whole place is confusing!!

So did you bake a new cake this morning??  or go to the market??  I hate when that happens, and it only seems to when I'm suppposed to take something somewhere....  when it doesn't matter my baking turns out fine!  

The old counting thread is closed, you can not post there but it's still there... and yes it IS confusing!!tongue.gif

Oh yes I baked a new cake in the morning... then it succeeded well, luckily!smile.gif and you're right - the disasters happens only when you should take something somewhere - never if it's only for yourself!!eyes.gif 

hi nikki and kert. it happened before, some year ago, thats why it was called counting again. its still here, but you cant reply like kert said.

and i learned lots of new words here too. but i forgot the one to describe my birdhouse again.... anyone knows which one i mean?

47409 - it is still on the list new the bottom of page one!

Hi Barbara!

The birdhouse-word, I guess it was Nikki who said it... aviary, maybe??

47410 - glad you found the new thread, again. Didn't I say something like that when I last continued the counting thread? Seem familiar. Well I'm off to run some errands...I'll look in later to see what mischief you ladies have been up to.

47415 - i am soooooo sad, my supposedly lovely Belgian friend spends ages talking to a man on fb but when i try and talk to her on there she ignores me!!

*goes and cries!*