Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47888 still no one about...so quiet in here...hope you are all having a nice weekend x

47889 Hi ladies sorry I missed you all , enjoy your wines while I might have a tea, got radio on till 9;15am then off to my meeting........................wishing' me well' in the end' thats all :o)

47892 lol kertuli really cute , be in later guys and girls in couple of hours or so xxxx oooo

images1.jpg

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go!
roll.gif

(but it's Sunday, and I'd really rather not!)  see you later!!

Hello anyone around on this wet, grey and cold Sunday afternoon.....but at least I have heating and lap top and maybe some U2 people around.smile.gif

Hi Sue!

Very cold but sunny and bright day here! I had a long walk on a sea ice. Now at home being lazy and eating pancake!!

Hi Sue!

Very cold but sunny and bright day here! I had a long walk on a sea ice. Now at home being lazy and eating pancake!!

I KNOW ABOUT THE PANCAKES...left mess in mood thread. plus other chat..... can I have one they sound heaven.happy.gif

I sent some pancake to you Sue, it's on the way!! With ice cream and strawberries!!smile.gif

I sent some pancake to you Sue, it's on the way!! With ice cream and strawberries!!smile.gif

47899...For a few mins could not work out next number to yours !grin.gif

Thinking about these pancakes did it !tongue.gif

Was almost off wash my hair, do you think I have time before they arrive? laugh.gif

ehhhhhhhhh yes numbers are getting more difficult, lol!!

I guess you might have enough time to wash your hair - If you are fast!!!! I ordered high-speed delivery!!!

hiho, girls! was working too nikki! another busy shift, the only sort we have latelyfrown.gif

and sounded like you had some great ME-time planned for yourself kert, with all the beautyproducts. i love to hang out in bathroom all day and spoil myself .... but i don even have a proper bathroom anymore. so when the new one will be finished, no one will see me for at least a week!!

Back in 5 mins Friend..you can read my mood for day  for, and say what you like in your teens.laugh.gif

i wonder whats wrong with laptop? first he re-started without me asking him. then he just turned himself off... the screen got black while i was typing. and then the lights wen off... nobody home anymore? power wasnt dead? nor battery? anyone knows what it could be?

I really have no idea barbara!!! That's what the craptops do for their living like I guess - act weirdly!!

mad0223 Free Emoticons   Anger

Hello Barbara that kind of happened with me, but from going black, it would not let me login and the light stayed on I had to take battery out and then in, then would not let me login at all ! Hope you are OK!

ooh speaking about spoiling I would love to go to some lovely spa and get all the possible treatmens!!!! Massage and chocolate masks etc.etc.... It would be lovely!!

i did hint that same thing to my love last week, kert, with valentine anfd my B-day comin up... we don really celebrate, but would be a nice gesture after working so hard (poor, little me) he says: but now it wouldnt be a surprise anymore.

i say: yes it will!! i will pretend we never had this conversation!!
i wonder if i'll get it... sauna, hamman, massage, jacuzzi....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH Kert ..yes in a wisper.thumbsup.gif

After my blog...oh! yes...

Surprise or not - it would be lovely and like you said you'd deserve it!!!smile.gif
maybe you have to give him another hint...wink.gif one is not always enough!happy.gif Or who knows, maybe he has already booked a nice and relaxing spa-weekend for you... ♥♥

I AM GOING WASH MY HAIR....not sure how long ago I said that?????????

back in 5 ish mins..laugh.gif

Good to hear now problems any more with the computer, Sue!

I lose the internet connection about 2-3 times a day.. then I have to reboot the modem and laptop again. It's annoying - i don't know if the problem is with the laptop or the modem...sigh.