Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Hi Kert I'ma fine..sun is shining...and daughter at school in need  of a bit of space from the little lady today!

Did you or have you used your discount yet with subs.? 

oh crap i forgot the discount!!!
but I think it should have been used within 2 weeks after renewing... or is there any time limit??? have to check if i still find my discount code...

I'm not sure how it works...so if you find out, let me know AH!  Mine runs out end of July I can't make up my mind about renew early for cd !

hi kert! your floors must be so clean if you can iron on them?? mine isnt, always dog/cat-hairs on them. and i didnt know there was timelimit to use the discount? is there?? i cant remember when i used my previous one?

Hi Barbara...I 've seen your pictures...boy thats some work your doing. How are you doing?

Ok it seems that my merchandise coupon (-25% discount) is still valid... so I sent an e-mail to "u2 shop" and asked if they can still compensate it / give me the discount... Well it's not a lot 'cause the shirt costed only 15$ but it's something!!! Thanks for mentiong the discount coupon Sue, had totally forgotten it! (the discount code should have been added in the original order....)

Ok it seems that my merchandise coupon (-25% discount) is still valid... so I sent an e-mail to "u2 shop" and asked if they can still compensate it / give me the discount... Well it's not a lot 'cause the shirt costed only 15$ but it's something!!! Thanks for mentiong the discount coupon Sue, had totally forgotten it! (the discount count should have been added in the original order....)

No problem Kert...glad I get something right..not that often.laugh.gif

hi sue! i'm fine. having a day off from work. both here and in hospital. will start here again tomorrow and during weekend.

and kert, thats a perfect excuse to buy yourself another item from the shop, since you forgot to use the discount on the first onewink.gif

47986 - i have a couple of discount codes I need to use soon too!

I still hope that I can utilize my paid membership and presale codes by buying tickets to European gigs for this summerhappy.gif

and barbara my floors are not very clean i'm afraid....eyes.gif but for ironing once a year they are clean enough wink.gif

Yes barbara that's what i thought too!! Have to buy more shirts etc etc etc....happy.gifhappy.gif 

would you go to dublin or uk-shows, kert? would be awesome to meet up with lots of zootops!

was looking in the shop for mugs some days ago, zhiv. but they don have the nice ones you have mad.gif! so you have to take me to the shop that sells themhappy.gif

47989 - i will do if we are by there, and you can get them from amazon too

omg!! i clicked mugs and there's one shaped like a toilet??? filled with something brown......sick.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Zhiv, Kert Barbara have any of you renewed your subs...early...not  sure how or what happens with old sub...did I see something about you can get discount on that or something...

i found one for hans!! showing grumpy (like in snowwhite) and saying: i hate mornings!!tongue.gif (okay, i admit. would apply on me too!)

47992 Yes I would definitely go / come to Ireland show!!!! It would be sooooo great to go together and have a zootops-party!!!

What kind of mug do you have zhiv? Thought that i could make "my own" mug... at least in here they make mugs in camera / photo shops if you send your own photos there... it would be at least uniquesmile.gif

dont order the toilet mug barbaralaugh.gif

i wont order that, its disgusting, kert!!

and yes would be great to meet up and have a nite out in dublin! hope it will happen this yearhappy.gif
i did resub 2 weeks ago, sue, but not sure what you're asking? can you rephrase it?

and i was talking bout the toiletmug, kert! cause the photo-mug sounds great and very original to create your own!

oh!!! so many great cups. but i already have a cupboard filled with cups.... so now i feel the urge to 'incidentaly' break a couple.....devil.gif

47998 Barbara OK...mine runs out end of July...So if I renew before that time...are the months left on old sub lost or added to new sub?....plus discount on old subs....how does that sound? grin.gif

But if you'll get a new kitchen, you need lot of new cups too barbara... that's obvious!!smile.gif

I'm off now - going to valentine's day dinner with my friends... have fun, see you latersmile.gif