Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48377 - like i said most of it is taxes - the other option is to look at maybe a return flight to east coast or chicago and then a return from there to Dublin - in 2 sections could be cheaper.

Will also speak to my friend from british airways to see if she knows of the best airlines to use

48379 - they are horrendous! if we had gone to Cape Town the flights were free - the tax was £140 each!!!

48379 I did not mean to post that as also wanted to say thanks about your BA friend! I jumped up to run into the bathroom and brush ants off me, so must have hit "quick reply" , lol. I went down to make tea and leaned up against the counter and into the ants - they must have come in from the rain we had last night! So hard to see against the counter, I didn't even know they were in. I should have known though because they come in every time it rains!!!

48380 - lol No worries - I will speak to her over the weekend - she may not have any ideas, but then again she could!!!

And Ants - yuck, they are such a pain here in the summer times!

And wooo hoooo - I have been tweeting and my comment is on the little bar at the top of the page!!!!

48381 Summer is the worst for ants! We used to always get them in July, usually right before the kids had their birthday parties. That's when it gets really hot and they come in seeking water, so they go all over the sink area and even in the dishwasher. Winter/Spring rains send them in looking for a dry spot plus right now we have builders in the hills behind us disturbing their nests. A few years ago we found them nesting underneath the refridgerator and we had to pry up the wood floor to get at them. Now we have travertine stone floors - HA, HA, HA they cannot get under there now!!!!!

48382 Just read your pizza, wine, bucket comment, lol!!!

48383 - glad you scuppered the ants lol!! - they are such a pain!

And glad you saw my tweet lol!!! - i am no better on there than i am on here!!!

48384 But are you understood on there? Do they get buckets and mangos? I'm glad that you are the same, don't change that, lol!

48385 - a lot on there are in here too - so they know and understand me lol!!!!

And I won't change - promise lol!

48386 So many places to communicate today, lol! Actually I've never looked at Facebook, Twitter and I don't have plans to as I'd probably never leave! My friends and I are big emailers, but nothing beyond that, lol

48387 Here I am killing time before I go get the kids from school and just about to leave, then remembered that they are after school today rehearsing with band - at least I didn't go and sit in front of the school angry that they are so late like I did last week!!!!

48388 - lol!!! I have done that before - turned up to collect Eleanor to see her friend's mum looking surprised as she was going ot their house for dinner!!

And facebook i am terrible on - addicted lol! twitter not as much, only joined to follow the shows!

48389 Glad it's not just me, lol, but thinking of reserving an apartment in this alzheimer's home nearby just in case! Seriously, where is my short term memory????? Do you ever run around the house to get something, then get into the room and forget what it was that you wanted? Please say yes!

48390 - oh yes i do that! i also emptied the glasses from the dishwasher into the fridge the other day!!!

48391 - and thank you for your lovely comment in my tattoo thread ;)))

48392 I left the burner going on the stove the other day - could have been dangerous and burned down the house (a Rainman moment!) and I have been known to leave the oven on after taking out the food. In my defense, when I'm cooking I am also having to supervise homework (often chaotic!) and get the cat his diabetes shot within 30 mins. of his eating. I get called over to look at a math problem or go into the room to do the shot, then get sent somewhere else before I get back to the kitchen . . . . . I think there are simply too many demands upon my time and it's so unfair that I don't have a personal chef!!!

48391 - and thank you for your lovely comment in my tattoo thread ;)))
48393 Well you are very welcome! Even though I personally am not a big fan of tatoos, I get that many people are and yours really are in good taste and attractive. Besides, they are deeply personal and meaningful and make you happy!!!

48394 - hello ladies! 

48394 - they do make me happy - strange i know but true lol!!

i like them - but the woman who owns the shop i went too - as lovely and great fun as she is - i think that she had way too many.

Although do love her as we were chatting and she said about me being a couple of years younger than her - and she was only 31!!!! I was sooooooo happy!

48395 - read back a few pages...will Janette be joining me in Denver? It will be awesome!

And since you guys were wondering, I booked my flight to Dublin through Orbitz. They found me a round trip fare on Continental for $947 including taxes.

48396 - that sounds a good price Jen!

And we want to see lots of pics and the two of you in Denver

How are you feeling now?

48396 Hi Jen - how are you today? I have been shopping for airfare to Denver and Southwest has a good deal if I book it tonight for less than $200 out of Ontario which is the closest airport for me. And looking at Seattle too, but that may be a bit too expensive to do both as we also have Boston to pay for at the end of June.