Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48405 - lol!! expect a huge parcel through the post then lol!!! Do i need to have one for you here too for when you are here and we watch dvds lol!

48406 - I'll be waiting! lol! Having one there might be good, either that or cover everything with tarps!! lol!roll.gif

48407 - well my carpet is ruined anyway lol!!! So we should be fine!

48409 - Hi Polly! 

48410 goodmorning ladies , got radio on and drinking my tea and dont know what the day entails but looking ahead positively or at least trying...................lol

Hope your all well and being good , see you :o) xxxx oooo

48410 - hello polly - how are you doing?

48412 - I did have a good birthday Polly. Thanks for asking. Spent the day with my dad. Then went to visit an old friend over the weekend who lives near Las Vegas. It was a good few days. 

48413 - polly you forgot your number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48411 . . . did Polly really miss a number, lol?????

48414 Hi, I'm back. It took awhile as I had to send my daughter back to turn in her Math homework - luckily the teacher was still there!

48415 - polly forgot lol!!! but think they are in order now!

and welcome back!!

i need to be going to bed!

48415 Seems busy in here tonight . . . hello Polly and 123!!!

48416 Glad I could get back in time to say good night then, lol . . . nearly 5 pm here, so about 1 am your time?

48416 - it has suddenly gone busy!

but one less - need to sleep

good night all and enjoy the rest of your days everyone!

xxx

48418 I will be going again soon to start dinner, get son to baseball practice, then have nice little chat with hubby about Denver, Seattle, lol

48418....guess I need to count more...Good night everyone, I have to go to sleep too !!

48419 - good night to those going to sleep. Janette, I'll be waiting to hear from you about Denver and possibly Seattle. I'm off to book my flight to Denver. 

48420 Good night, Polly! Sounds good, Jen! Send me a PM with your flight details as would be fun to get on the same flight, but I'll go out of Ontario (if possible) and you out of LAX probably. I'm off to do dinner and think about the lovely 4-day weekend we have!!!

48421 Jen, I was looking at email when I saw your PM come across! Sent you a reply.

hello!! what a day.... its 'time of the month' . painful spasms. on top of it i had to stay till 11pm at work yesterday (1.5 hours extra!!) to get the job done. sick.gif

came home want to watch some tv upstairs, and found out jona had been messing cables to install his xbox. so no vision on upstairs tv!! took me 15 minutes, and walking up and down stairs 10 times (!!) to adjust the cords again! i was so mad, i pulled the xbox out of the cabinet and almost threw it into his room... could restrain myself, and 'put' it on floor 'gently'...mad.gif
(menstruation makes a she-devil out of me)
but then this funny card arrived today, and cheered me up at once!! thanx suelaugh.gif

okay...will get ready for late-shift now.... ready for hell... so looking forward to my 3 days offsick.gif

enjoy the live-trhead and feed, all you lucky zootops!! have a nice day.

morituri te salutanttired.gif

48424smile.gif

Barbara. Sorry you're not feeling 100%, I would say you should not have opened it still 20th, but I didn't say, and any way if it's made you feel a little better..happy.gif

But..have also put in Zoo birthday thread..It's a self-heating "body scub", contains natural sugar to exfoliate and smooth the skin, whilst moisturising argan oil, smoothing sacred lotus extract fragrant sandalwood  and vanilla work to soften and hydrate. " Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden ".  " A Nourishing Egyptian Spa Treatment "...Nourishing Hot Sugar Scrub.  With all the hard work on the house....and not sure if you will get the spa treatment you wish for a while back.wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just had email about tonight...Listern to a live audio stream show ...from Cape Town..

Can anyone tell me time this will be ? Have wine bottle for tonight. bono_happy.gif edge_happy.gif adam_happy.gif larry_happy.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif