Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48466 - head hurts sue lol!!!! - but i expected it too!

And dvd would be amazing!

Had problems sleeping when I went to bed. Rerun in my bed all the sound from evening and pictures racing round my head.

48468 - it is amazing the high which they give you - just from listening and not being there too!

And now today! Wet, cold and what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it doing your way?  seen weather cast some places, Leed I think up wards have SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.frown.gif

48470 - off to middlesboro later today so guess i will be seeing snow!!!

rain here - just sent you a pm!

48473 Hi ladies , take care sweet dreams well for me but nice day for you all bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

Hello anyone around, on this cold grey late afternoon ?grin.gif

48474 (for sue!)

48475 hi sue, just checking in..... cold and grey and snowing here..... but just a little snow. It's pretty as it falls, but it's not sticking to the ground.... wish it would.... :-)

Wasn't yesterday fun??? I was SOOOOOOOO happy to be home and able to listen to the whole thing!! So stoked now for our US dates!!

48476 just nipped in to say a quick hello but don't think anyone is about, hope that's a sign that you are all having a fab weekendhappy.gifhappy.gif

hi girls! hope you 're having a great weekend? i'm still struggling with water leaking out of fishthank.... 

gonna watch alice in wonderland now, with johnny depp in another weird character.... don you just love him???

Hi barbara & Anjana, just a seeing who's around and how you all are.

Barbara, sounds like you have a lot on, leaking fish tanks, oh dear, Are you working this weekend??

hi maggie! no, thanx heaven its my off-weekend. good news: the leaking gets less. so i only have to wring out the cloths every hour nowohwell.gif

48481 Hi peoples , just got back from my meeting this morning , was really good , anyway was wondering how are you all but I guess your all sleeping so sweet dreams to you xx oo me ive got the radio on and I feel like a shot of whiskey , just one to feel a little more relaxed as im tense , daughter is home :o/ anyway take care , love's ya and be good , see you xxxx oooo :o)

48482 Amazed at how quiet it is in here , well anyway had my whiskey and played scrabble now im going to go to sleep later in the lounge room again by the open front door because got my daughter and boyfriend here later I think but I like it the fresh breeze is lovely,, right now I feel like something salty anyway take care , see you all later perhaps xxxx oooosmile.gif

HI if anyone is around. Sunday afternoon...rolleyes.gif

Just back from town, and made myself a mug of coffee as on the cold side.

What are your plans for today?

48486 - we're just hanging out at the house this wknd, hubby is doing the taxes, and I'm just catching up on some little things...... I know I'll get over to the gym, and maybe out for a walk... pretty quiet day! It's just so nice to have a 4 day wknd, with not much going on. :-) How is your wknd going?

First thanks for putting in number yesterday for me...not sure what happened with my head.laugh.gif

Yesterday was wet so stayed  in ( besides me running round corner get paper ). Feel bad saying it, but watched tv catchup.Today off to shops food bits..Hannah has half term hols this week, so will need food in fridge etc..

it's funny how much trouble we have with the numbers!!  I already screwed up this morning....  smile.gif

just now got distracted looking at bono pics for Barbara's birthday wish...  found one I hadn't seen before...  love it!embarassed.gif

left it for Barbara in the birthday thread.....  

everyone needs a day like yours yesterday once in a while!!  a day to re charge.....  so don't feel bad....  I was just thinking I might drive up into the mountains today, see the fresh snow, and just get out for a bit... leave hubby home with the taxes (maybe I should feel guilty, but I don't!)

If I start looking at Bono pictures...nothing will get done. Also if a look at Mr Bono before going to bed........wellwink.gif