Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Were you able to listen to the whole show on friday??  That was SO cool!  I hope they do it again for us....

Yes except for a few mins when I was having Kittens and almost in tears..But it was amazing, and hope it will happen again.......soon.

Have a lovely day and see you again soon.smile.gif

Evening Sue,

Isn't the weather awful at the moment, so grey, gloomy & cold. Real stay indoors and watch U2 DVD's weather!!!! Thats my excuse for doing absolutely nothing today. I've even lost the will to cook so looking at the take away menu's right now.

Back to work tomorrow for me after my week off......

Hello Maggie. I made myself do food shop and bits needed in town. But since back feel so cold, and have heating on. Hannah is out with school friends etc..Not sure what she is playing at the little madam. She is pushing just a little to far. So have no idea what the hell I'm doing food wise !....and it's half term next week.mad.gif 

Just seen weather forcast for next week....lovely if you like....RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!frown.gif

Oh.. noooooooooo.... half term as well. well I'll be at work, always busy half term week, lots of staff taking a break with their children.

So difficult raising children, really don't know how you do it, very stressful

The little lady...is going so far..I am fed up being the BAD wolf...mad.gif

And there's nothing you can really do because whatever you do you will never be right...

It will get better though, I'm sure you are no bad wolf.

Thanks for the birthday add BTW

It just seems to me a lot of working mums either don't know, care or think it's ok for their daughters to be walking the streets in the dark. We have a night club near us for 15/ 18, go to ...but I keep saying what a 18 can do is NOT what a 15 can. Girls go to friends house, change outfits  !!!!! drink stay at friends and other mums thinks it is ok! Little old no sayes NO...I could go on....me thinks I should stop there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

It's so unfair it seems to me. You are trying to set your standards and look out for your daughter and other mothers have different standards. This makes you look mean in the eyes of Hannah. It's a no win situation......

This may sound crazy, but its times like these ( one of the times of many) I wish I had a man in my life.! I have put a frozen thing in the oven its ready to eat..so I'm going off for a short while, see you in a bit. Bye for now...thanks for the hugs.

Hi all!! Hope you have had a good weekend!!

My old wallpapers are off - WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! I'll start painting tomorrow!

hi girls!! my mom just left. we had pie and coffee and talked a bit, and i took her to the bono-folder downstairs! lol!

she said she couldnt believe how great he looks in all those pics. and how he reminds her of hans (my love!!) in some wayohwell.gif
showed her the video i have on my laptop from the show opening, where he gets on stage in parise, dancing to stingray guitere, with all that attitudebono_happy.gifbono_sad.gif. she laughed at his shoes, lol! 

btw: thanx for all the really hot pics i got for my bday!!!!

hi, kert! what color did u chose??? i'm a little jealous at you, i have so much more to do before i can paint. will be so happy when that day has comeohwell.gif

HI Barbara! Hope you had nice time with your mom!! I miss my mom - she is coming for a visit in couple of weeks.

I was actually surprised (and proud, lol) when I heard that my mom actually knows quite many of their songs and even liked them!smile.gif

What's so funny in Bono's shoes... (lol happy.gif)

Barbara, I guess that one reason is that my home might be a little smaller than yours - I have less wallssmile.gif

my living room is going to be grey and my bed room... mmmmh I guess the colour is purple! It was last autumn when I bought the new wallpapers - if I could choose them now, I would take something different!! ohwell.gif 

hi kert! great you'll be seeing your mom soon happy.gif

my mom knows lots of 'older' songs... cause she was forced to listen to those for years when i was still living at home. today i played the capetown concert, and she got to hear other songs too. it was my b-day!! so i could play them all day long, and i did not get any complaints this time... even kids didnt make their usual nasty commentsdevil.gifdevil.gif

There is just too many options... too many colours, figures etc. etc... how could anyone just decide something and then stick into it????

Well that was a goooood present - permission to listen to U2 as much and as loud as you want without any complaininghappy.gif

Hope you had a good birthday - did you get a cake?happy.gif

48613 - hello!

Happy Birthday Barbara!