Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47505 - lol!! I know that feeling!!!

I am a bit excited as one.org have emailed me and asked if i would like to volunteer to sign up new members at the Maroon 5 concert in Birmingham next week!!!!!! Wooop!!! I am not here but will be in Manchester the next day when they play there so told them that and just waiting for the reply!!! keeping all crossed!

47506 I just read that in another thread . . . Mood thread, maybe? Sounds good! Hubby and I are planning a weekend out in Palm Springs at a really nice little boutique hotel, but bitter sweet as we will have a final walk-through of his mom's house while we are out there

47507 and meant to say that I will keep all crossed for you!!!

47508 - thanks for keeping all crossed! And even though it will be a sad weekend I do hope that you have a nice time in your posh hotelxxx

47509 As long as escrow closes before property taxes are due, I will be okay . . . kinda stressful in the meantime!

Having a sweet craving, but nothing here!

47510 - i have some chocolate if you want me to send you some!

Is escrow the same as signing the contracts and getting the surveys done etc...?

47511 Yes, papers have been signed and escrow is the waiting period while the bank goes over the paperwork and puts the loan through . . . as long as the buyer's loan is in order, all should be good . . . fingers crossed, eyes crossed, legs crossed, etc. This buyer has actually been renting the house for several years every winter and has wanted to buy the house previously - this is good as there are LOTS of homes for sale in this area, like the one next door that has been on the market for TWO YEARS!!!!! Palm Springs has been hit the hardest economically due to all the vacation homes out there - people have scaled back as you can imagine in this economy!

47512 - keeping all crossed for you Janette that all works well for you in this x

47513 Thanks!!!! Hey, I'm almost to 16,000 posts so I wonder if they will close me down??? So many good threads closed shut today, lol!!!

47515 Doctor's office just called to remind me that my daughter's appt. is Wed. morning - with luck, her cast will come off!!!! More fingers crossed, lol!!!

47516 - hope that it does come off - how long has she had it on for???

And I saw that you are almost 16000 - only 9000 to Discoteque!!!!

And if they close you down - what does that mean for me lol!

Wasn't ignoring you - been blogging!

47517 Let's see, it's been on for about 6 weeks now. She can't wait to have her arm back! Yes, only 9,000 to go . . . will take quite a bit of time though, I'm afraid, but nice to have a goal, lol!

47519 - ok - was a rushed one so not that exciting - but had the urge to write lol!

47520 No, it was okay, lol . . . you have quite a few on there that I will have to visit!

47521 - i wrote one ages ago and then i started writing more and more a bit ago - it is rather addictive!

47522 I can totally see how it would be addictive!!! Kind of like a diary, lol!

47523 - it is! I used to love keeping diaries when i was younger - don't anymore, wish i kept it up!

47523 My daughter and her friends are here to work on a project, so must go!

47524 I wish I had my old diaries - would be fun to read and have a laugh!!!

See you tomorrow!!!! Bye!!!

47525 - catch you later and have fun!!!!!

nerd.gifglasses.gif47527 The typical family , what is a typical family ? Mum and Dad in bed watching blue movies not blue eye people or aliens movies either , while children are sleeping,dreaming having babies lol and babies just being babies , and so on its all a bit of generations repeating I guess.....................lol yes am bored tired and hot , but listening to the radio and thinking of my parents before I became a mother lol and yes my parents are good to me, sooooooooo good , better with age lol yay.giftired.giftongue02.gif

47528 - morning all!