Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

hi girls!! hows everyone doin today? had a lazy day, some hoovering and whiping dust (neverending story...) and i was in the middle of emptying another cabinet but stopped to prepare dinner.

48835 I really like Rattle and Hum, but for some reason I haven't watched it for a long time. I'm waiting for my daughter's new mattress and frame to arrive - the one she has is over and done with! Supposed to call at 9:00 am to tell me when they can arrive. Since I still have 45 mins., I should shower and go to the market, but I cannot seem to find the energy for such strenuous activity.

48836 Hi Barbara . . . sounds like a good day and thinking that you probably needed a lazy day, well sort of lazy since dusting doesn't count as lazy. That's a never ending story around here too and on my list for later!

hi janette! but your dust could never compete with ours, i'm sure!! its like a finger high every other day. but we kinda finished the most dirty work (only couple of more cuttings for new electricity in the first part of livingroom!) 

and i fell asleep to R&H in the weekend! (they're showing the movie on our moviechannel this month.) was watching ncis la-episode with lena in my bedroom (love off for niteshift), i fell asleep, but woke up couple of hours later hearing pride in the name of!! first i thought i was dreaming!! then i woke up properly and realized it was R&H on! so instead of turning off tv, i lay down again and doze off with bono singing in my ear...... 

48838 Now that's the way to fall asleep! Bet you had great dreams too!!! No, our dust isn't that bad as we aren't under construction. We get it from the hills behind our house and the breezes that blow in from the coast - all the surface dirt comes to me, lol!!! They are building homes back there now, so once they are completed and landscaped, that will probably cut down on some of it. Sadly though I wonder where the red tailed hawks will fly and hunt and if we will ever see the hot air balloons overhead as that is where they used to land.

What lovely thoughts Bono singing in your ear, laying besides you...or am I going tooooooooooooo farlaugh.gifwink.gif

48840 Not too far at all . . . some may say not far enough  wink.giflaugh.gif

maybe a bit to far for my love, sue. but i admit i wouldnt kick bono out the bed. i'm just too kind to do that. but i would be good girl... like i always am.

and i hope the eagles and hotairballoons will still be there for you to admire, janette. remember how our neighbour took down the beautiful trees in his garden? and i was worried for the couple of doves who lived in them? seems like they stayed around anyway, i see them sitting in our pergola often. probably not as comfortable as those pines, but they settled for it.

48841 I've managed to load and run the dishwasher and load and run the washing machine . . . taking my daughter's bed apart now . . .

48840 Not too far at all . . . some may say not far enough  wink.giflaugh.gif

48842...The thoughts and pictures in my head are sometimes best kept there!  Keep things clean.wink.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Janette B']48840 Not too far at all . . . some may say not far enough 
wink.giflaugh.gif

48842...The thoughts and pictures in my head are sometimes best kept there!  Keep things clean.wink.gif

By "some" what I meant was Zhivvy laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48841....Just so you know...I'm going home finally !!

...have a nice eavning girls

48844 Hi Polly! Glad that you are home. What time is it in your part of the world - it's not quite 9 am here!

Hello Polly...didn't understand question early in the day ?

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

suee wrote:

Janette B']48840 Not too far at all . . . some may say not far enough 
wink.giflaugh.gif

48842...The thoughts and pictures in my head are sometimes best kept there!  Keep things clean.
wink.gif

By "some" what I meant was Zhivvy laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48845...Are I see..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48846 So glad to hear about the doves finding a new home, Barbara!

Looks like Polly's blue light is off and she is on her way home . . . . . Sue, I think she thought of trainers as an athletic trainer (a person) rather than shoes and that was why she asked her question as to what sport you are doing, maybe?

48845 Hi Janette , barb and suee , just poped in to say hi , another late night , daughters awake cause havuck but everything will be good soon.....................hows everything ? Hope I didnt get the numbers wrong this time?

what you mean with zhiv??? sure not zhiv???wink.gif
You're right, of course! I have no idea what I could have been thinking????

48849 Hi 123! Sorry that you didn't get much sleep last night - I read back. I think this is the correct number? Hard to say as we are all posting at once!

123 so good seeing you...sorry about bad nights with little sleep.. How are things now with you.