Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49021 Okay, almost 9:00 am and ready to rinse hair and make breakfast - see you later

49022 - hello all!!!

hair is bright lol!! but i am liking it

Polly hope to see you later

how is everyone else doing?

49023hundredthousand

Look out. I'm in a mood to write. I feel a blog bubbling up about the disconnect between fans and U2 ...

hi! i'm still here!! boys decided on doin something else, so my internet is save.... for the time being.

Hello...Barbara, Scouts, Zhiv anyone I might have missed out.laugh.gif

This must be "HAIR COLOUR WEEK", did mine yesterdayroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

49026 - what colour did you do yours Sue? I am off to supermarket to get another box so that i can do it again and make it more purple!

49027..Zhiv colour on box...Dark Frosted Brown..darker than I planned on head (hair), but better than colour was before...we don't talk about that colour!frown.gif

Hi girls!

I want to colour my hair too - tried to go to hairdresser today but she had day off...

hi girls! soup is on stove, will be late dinner today. and btw: my color is dark chocolate.... i would only chose it for the name! lol, not much into chocolate, but i prefer the dark variation!!

Hi Sue!! I was chatting on phone...
I had a meeting with my tutor today, she tried to help me with my master's thesis but got me only more confused...eyes.gif so after the meeting I had to go out for a luch, had some sushi and white wine, it helped little my anxietywink.gif maybe some more wine and I could easily finish my master's thesis??happy.gif

How are you? 

Hi Barbara!

I wish I could change my hair colour from dark chocolate to white chocolate!!! (ok maybe not that white... blonde chocolate maybe...??)

Blow I had planned get pizza for dinner tonight....macaroni cheese will do.grin.gif

hi maggie! still looking very happy with all the bananas!

and sue i wanted pizza too, but we already had too much take away dinners this week... maybe next week???
and kert, you looked amazing with the blond!! i'm a real brunette so will stick with the dark chocolate.

Blow I had planned get pizza for dinner tonight....macaroni cheese will do.grin.gif

hi maggie! still looking very happy with all the bananas!
and sue i wanted pizza too, but we already had too much take away dinners this week... maybe next week???
and kert, you looked amazing with the blond!! i'm a real brunette so will stick with the dark chocolate.