Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

i'm home, polly! and oploading my pics on photobucket and then i will post them ..... its not for sensitive viewers, you are warned!

47590....Hi Barbara...can't wait...have to go now, but I will check in the night befor I go to sleep. See you !!

my internet is so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow................................

But seriously, i've got the same problem... (slow internet connection) Uploading pics to photobucket and then here takes ages...

same for me, kert. but i know its cause we reached our download-limit for this month. lena has been loading lots of JB pics! and jona had to reinstall my laptop. so this took up all our downloadcapacity.

verbouwen045.jpg

verbouwen046.jpg 
lena 's room.... can u imagine how our poor pc must feel??

btw: if u look at that first pic very close, and look out of the window: can you see something bright green out there? thats the aviary!! (hope i got that word right, lol) 

Poor pc, it must be overheated!!!laugh.gif

I think i can see a glimpse of the aviary! (i guess aviary it was...)
and I love the colour of Lena's room/wall!!!

Oh I remember when I had my room's walls covered with New Kids On The Block -posters....eyes.gif

off now! gonna have dinner at hans his parent. they offered it very kindy, so i didnt have to worry bout cooking after the past, busy days. and i'm fine with thatwink.gif

Sounds good Barbara, have a nice dinner! It's always so nice when someone invites for dinner!

47600 Just kidding . . . . it is perfect for her!!!

47601 When she's a few years older, she can replace those posters with proper U2/Bono ones . . . . tongue.gif 

47602 Anyway, good morning! Was funny to wake up to those awful dresses again, lol!!!

47603 - I am with janette - Bono posters needed lol!

47604 Now, how did I know that you would prefer Bono posters???? You must like him or something!!!

47605 OUCH!!! I am sooooo stupid . . . . . the cap on the back of my hair dryer fell off and I ended up getting my finger in the little fan blades!!! Not a terrible, deep cut, but it really did hurt and now I am not able to type with both hands!!!!!

47606 OMG Beiber's in da house!!!

Ouch Janette but don't worry I can't type very well either!

47607 seem to have just missed you both Janette & Zhiv, no one's about so hope to catch up with you all tomorrow

bye for now x

47608 - i'm sort of here!!!

47609-evening,anyone around,i,m feeling abit better today,just abit of a sore red nose.lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ( i remembered to count this time)

47610 - rudolph lol!!!

47611-hello,thats me,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif,how you doin zhivv,