Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

hello girls!! please forgive me for what i just posted in the birthday-threadembarassed.gif

wink.gif

Good evening to you all....Been having a day working at home but logged on here to have the concert from Slane Castle playing inthe background whilst I type up some budget spreadsheets...fabulous....

49481 - hey Inter!!! How you doing? Nice to see you in here! And can't beat Slane Castle - great show!!!

And Barbara - how could you!!!!!!!!

Hello Janette - how are you?

Hey Zhivvy ! Am good thanks, just back from a week in Fuertaventura in the Sun now back in the cold with budgets to sort...but at least there's the music.....Streets playing right now....roll.gif

49482 Love Slane - one of my favorites! Hi Zhivvy - better, but not great. How are you doing?

49483 Hi Inter, Barbara & Janette. I love Slane, I always shed a tear when Kite is on

Just gonna see what mischief Barbara has been up to in the birthday thread

49483 - still sniffing Janette but not as ill as yesterday and couldn't sleep last night which could be good as means that i should sleep tonight for work in the morning!

And Inter - sounds a great holiday- apart from having to come back from the cold - hope you had a great holiday!

It's very good,my first listen...

From people I know migraine is bought on my cheese or chocolate and they always try to sleep them off, hope it goes away soon.

49485 - i have heard that cheese can be a trigger too Janette.

I have just realised that I have won lots of stuff on ebay - wooops!!!!!! I need to stay away from that place!!!

49484 Glad that you are better and that you have work tomorrow, Zhivvy! Does that mean that your paperwork has been sorted out? Hope so! Sorry if this has been discussed already.

49485 Where is Fuertaventura, Inter?

It was a great break, thanks. , a treat for my BIG birthday, mind you I did complain when I saw the Hotel entertainment and my kids howled when I said ..."Well , see the difference, I took your Mum 1st class to Istanbul to see U2 and I got to watch some JLS lookey likeys !!"... not good....

I remember Kite being sung at Earls Court the day after his Dad died, was very sad and is one of the songs I play the most.

hello girls!! please forgive me for what i just posted in the birthday-threadDrbarbie.gif

49486 for Interwink.gif

49487 for this one

unless more posts have sprung up in the meantime!

Hello..Zhiv, Janette, Inter and Anjana..how are you this afternoon?smile.gif

49488 - think numbers are right!

paperwork finally sorted Janette

Inter U2 win hands down over fake or real JLS

And please can i just say 115 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49486 I have heard about lots of triggers for migraines, the list is fairly endless, but I cannot figure mine out. So, to date in my entire life I think this is my fourth - can't find any commonality between them, but they are months and months apart. I can't even remember the last regular headache though.

It's a tiny Island about 80 miles of Morocco , amongst a group of Islands known as the Canary's, owned by Spain. It's the closest place we can get to where there is any Sun this time of the year. It has one of the top 10 voted beaches in the world , very beautiful but full of old wrinkly naked people, my kids thought it was hilarious...

49490 Hi Suee, I'm ok, can't seem to focus today, feel all distracted by nothing! How you?

Sorry off the pace here, 115 days to what ?

49491 - MMMMmmmmm wrinkly naked people - sounds interesting lol!!!!

49489 Oh, yes I know where the Canary Islands are - almost went there once while I lived in London, but never did. Glad that you found sun! We have sun out today, but still fairly cool

49492 Is this the correct number, then? Again, posting seems slow for me.