Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49567 Yes, lots to do. When the book shows up, everything else will stop and wait for tomorrow, lol! I love reading, so don't mind that at all and it's sunny and warm outside so going to read it out in the garden! I have a film here called Nowhere Boy about John Lennon, but don't think I'll get to it until tomorrow. Nothing like relaxing with a good film or a good book.

Can't say I have read anything good for a while, think my mind has been on lots of things..Need get back into reading. Is that the film about John Lennon, which came out short while ago..seems so many films I wish see.

49569....Hi Suee.......which book is it you're gonna read Jannette ?

Hello Polly, are you at work or home...

49571 Yes, that's a fairly new film - I'll let you know if it's any good. Polly, the book is called The Clay Marble - it's about war torn Cambodia.

49572 Hi Maggie! Doing fine, just delaying the start of my house work a little longer :)

Hello Maggie, not stop long as have dinner to put together...Quorn Swedish balls Tagliatelle and pasta sauce with garlic, peppers, courgettes and tomatoes..think it was Zhiv having that pasta last night..MMMMMMMMMMMmmm me thought thats a good idea..So off I go start chopping...Hope your well...Hope I see you and the rest of you in a hour or so AH!!!happy.gif

janette, it must be such fun to sit and read with your daughter, hoe lovely for you both

49573 It is, Maggie, but sometimes hard to squeeze it all into an afternoon with all the other homework, baseball, etc. We really both enjoy it though and it is something so special that we will always have. I love hearing her read to me - she's getting better and better and has more confidence which is so rewarding!!! 

49574 Dinner sounds good, Sue!

49575 Just went out into the garden to pick some flowers . . . . freesia, daffodils, sweet pea! Everything is starting to bloom and smells so good! Now I'm off to change the wash, fold the clothes, vacuum, dust, wait for the book! See you later!

49578 hello, anyone about? Just a quickie before I make my mushroom risotto, well I say 'make' but it's actually a microwave ready made one, cheating I know but rarely seem to be in the mood to cook from scratch recently, been lazy bum!

49580 Taking a tiny little break from cleaning because I'm feeling lazy too!

49581 - wish I could be lazy, but I've been lazy enough. Now I'm a bit behind on things, so I get to play catch up! Oh what fun. ohwell.gif

Hi Anjana,

Waitrose do a brilliant mushroom risotto !!! I'm lazy too

49582 that's the one we had!! decided to treat us to a Waitrose meal today, very nicehappy.gif

49584 - hello all!!! Seems like we should all go to Sue's for tea!!! Or Anjs for the risotto!!

And Janette your garden does sound good!

I had a great day at work! i love easy money lol!!!

49585-evening all, hows everyone doing today/tonight

49585 hello all, are we ready for Barbara's Beiber punishment then?

49586-hi anj,how you doing tonight,

49587 I'm well thanx Caz, how bout you? And would you like to see our Barbara as Beiber?