Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Hi Sue! How are you?smile.gif

I ordered a shirt from u2-shop couple of weeks ago - just checked what the order status is. And it seems there is no order!!mad.gif I paid it and got the confirmation!! Have to write an e-mail and ask what's the problem.....eyes.gif

Is that the T.Shirt you used your discount one, or have I got mixed up..

[quote name='suee wrote:

Claire T']
thought a few of you would apreciate the hotness of Bono in this here video

I love this song Corrs and Bono, I put this on my phone a couple of months back, if you have not seen this...you must, this and another one The Corrs did with Bono is Summer Wine, this one also have on my phone, not sure if it's on a cd....would Love have it, so I can play it loud and not on my phone or on this, sure it would sound SO much better... Both give me goose bumps and make the hairs stand up on back of neck..So if anyone knows if on cd, or how I can get it..That would be great.....Had planned to start with hello all and what I have been up to this week....But Mr. Bono comes first...in my sad little world..........��49697  .....Nice......

Yes that t-shirt!!smile.gif unfortunately I haven't ordered anything elsesmile.gif

I sent my discount code afterwards and asked them to add it to my order and they said they will do it and it's fine but maybe something happened and now the order doesn't exist any more...eyes.gif sent an e-mail to "u2shop", hope they will answer soon... (I want my shirt, soooooon!!!)

what if my u2-shirt is all alone in some small and dark package somewhere...so sadcry.gif

Hi Passingstranger!

I tried to watch your video Sue but it didn't work, I guess it's my craptop / IE, have to try again tomorrow!

49673 - hi all!!!! how are you all

Hi Zhiv! Just checked your updated profile - and loved it!!! You've done great job! I'd love to update mine too but I'm too lazy I guess (and i'm afraid I don't know how to do it, lol)!

49675 - thanks Kert - glad you like it

kerttuli wrot

Hi Zhiv! Just checked your updated profile - and loved it!!! You've done great job! I'd love to update mine too but I'm too lazy I guess (and i'm afraid I don't know how to do it, lol)!

--------------------------------------------------

49676..SAME....

bored.gif

soooo nice Bono pics!!!!smile.gif

I have a hairdresser tomorrow - i hope she will make my hair blond again! I'm just a little afraid the end result will be green or something like that....eyes.gif so wish me luckwink.gif!! And I will NOT let her cut off anything!

Hi Passingstranger!

I tried to watch your video Sue but it didn't work, I guess it's my craptop / IE, have to try again tomorrow!

Hi kerttuli - jus had to comment on video  sorry bout number thing  .... lost it

49678 - hi passing stranger how are you?

Hello Passingstranger...happy.gif

49680 - hi Sue how are you?

49681...Hello Zhiv, I'm a fine....and you? how are you doing??happy.gif

49682 - not too bad! still snotty cold but getting over it!

enjoyed work yesterday and now really excited over profile comp there are some great entries!