Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47637 - no one in my house does as they are told

47638-hehehe same here,and i,m out numbered as all the animals are male(that includes,ant hehe)

47639 - LMAO Caz!!! I have boy cat and girl rabbit so a nice mix!

47640- i know there all male by the ammount of mess they make and leave me to clear up.lol

47641 - lol! that is a good way to spot it! but after the bunny destruction - can't be sure lol!

47642-the bunny must have been having a male moment,but she is so cute,

47643 - she is gorgeous and has that lovely velvety fur that rex bunnies have! but she is a minx!

Zhivvy cat is a gorgeous old man who sleeps a lot lol!

47644-my cat(who we thought was a female untit she went to the vets to have her bits sorted was discovered to be a male)is 10 years old and a miserable old man,and sleeps quite alot,tyson the dog is 2 and is like a naughty child,and the reptiles don,t really do alot,

47645 - Zhivvy is about 14 now - he was a resuce cat so never sure how old he was when I got him - he is my babe, and as he sleeps more and more i get so worried about how much longer he has less.

Bunny is only 1 so she has a good few years!

47646-i,m surprised we still have the cat as he has had a couple of near misses, he got clipped by a car which caught his back end but he was ok and he got shot with an air gun pellet and the  thickness of his winter coat saved him as it didn,t go to deep but was quite nasty.

47647 - can't believe that he was shot - that is horrible

47648-i know and i,ve never managed to find out who did it,i have my suspicions but can never be sure.he was a mess for a couple of weeks but he got over it and is fine now.he wasn,t very old when that happened.

47649 - so someone did it on purpose? some people are sick!

4760-i know there are some really sick people out there.i know i,ve shouted at him at times and given him a little tap on the nose when he,s been naughty but i wouldn,t hurt him.

47651 - there's a different between a shout and being so cruel as the person with the airgun was

47652-i would still like to find out who did it and do the same to them,

47653 - i'd help you on that one!

47654-thanks,there used to be alot of cats around where i live but now hardley ever see one,so something has happened to other cats aswell,it,s got to be someone who hates cats,

47656 - hi again Terri!

And Caz - that is awful if people are doing that!

47657 Hi ladies , men , just dropping in to say hello have sweet dreams , be good, i'll be in later , catch up then :o) bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

47658-it is really bad,i do worry that one of these days when i let him out he,s not going to come back.i cant, keep him in as he is an out door cat.

47659 - i can guess that you would be worried

Hi 123! x

47660-i just noticed it,s well after midnight so i better be off ,see you tomorrow,night night.xx

Not a cat person, but my dog is afraid of going outside in the snow. Once he gets out there he is fine, but i have to drag him to get him out there.