Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47688 Hi there maggie,kert and nych hope your all well , just having a sticky beak in the forums see whats happening , I see tree days till johanes show , any of you going ?

Oh I so wish I was going, just been looking at the countdown thread and it made me feel really excited for all the fans that are going. I know how it feels the few days before... Then I started to feel sad that I won't be there!!!!! The need to see them again is BIG

47690 - I have that need too! I know what mood I am going to be in on Sunday - And it is not going to be a good one!!! But the night of the CapeTown show is going to be hell - may have to just hide under a duvet when the show is on!

47693 - see you later 123 and hello Maggie!

hello girls! laught at that glasses-comment in class, zhiv laugh.gif

and glad you liked the colors in lena's room. you know we did her room as a surprise? when she was 10 they went to the coast with her class for 5 days. her room was the only one not decorated since we bought the house. she was sharing a room with jona as long as silas was a baby (who had his crib in our room) and they had lion-king theme in bedroom. then silas moved in with jona, and she got the 3rd room. with very oldfashion, brown wallpaper. we had been promising to fresh up the room for years and finally did. while she was off. i will never forget the face when she walked in there!!happy.gif so proud of that bright, girly room.

47695 - hello Barbara!! And can't believe a child asked me that in glass - how else could i answer but with sarcasm!

and Lena's room is lovely - apart from posters lol!!!!

yeah....those posters.... wasnt like that when she walked into it 4 years ago...sigh.

its a cute kid, tho embarassed.gif

47698 - would be good! And you mean Beiber is cute???? lena is very cute but not sure about beiber!

i cant help it, zhiv.... i don mean i love his songs, and yes, b-man is so much sexier!!! but if i was a -14 year old...... come on! he has a sweet, lovable face?!

47700 - maybe if I was 14, but not sure, I prefered more geeky looking boys!

And I have written a new blog - you have to go and read lol!

will read it now, and then off to work. hans is helping electrician. and i have to remove the frame thats stuck on to the ceiling before they arrive to measure it. later tonite we're off to a meeting at silas school. on the 21st he'll be goin on that same journey to the coast lena went on. and we have a meeting with all the parents bout that. so guess i'll be back in tomorrow.

have fun, girls!

47702 - catch you later barbara - have fun! and be careful not to hurt yourself with the work!

47704 - i guess i need to get off here and do something too!

47705 just passing through, thought I'd say a quick hello x

47706 doesn't look like anyone's about tho.... hope you are having a good dayhappy.gif

47707 Looks like I missed everyone as well, so Im going to bed and listen to radio for a couple of hours , take care all , sorry I missed you anj ;o) be good or at least try ,bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

47708........it's snowing...A LOT !!

....and Jen...have a fabulous b-day !!

47709 - Thanks Polly!! Try not to get buried under all the snow that's falling! lol!