Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

finally worked out how to get to this thread was really hard on my touch mobile, cause i ended up everywhere lol , miss me :o>g

47711 - hello all! have a great day jen!!!!

47712 See how much we love u2 , I used all the blasted credit on my phone to come on here , didnt think it would chew what I had left, and it did , see what we do for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47713 Too early for wine yet , but I feel like one , and its the weekend woohoo :o)

47714 Well bye bye take care and sweet dreams to you all , see you all later xxxx oooo :o) .

47715 - morning all!!! happy friday!

It seem to be a quiet counting day....

Hope everyone has had a great friday!!!

Hello kert I'm back in the U2 world, and so happy as I said in my blog.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

477118 - hi kert and nice to see you back Sue xxx

47719 - Hi Zhiv and hi Sue! Glad that you got your computer all sorted out Sue! Good to see you back in here. 

banana_smiley_10.gif47720

I'm having a pistachio nut -overdose... but they are just toooo good.......

Can't stop eating, help me!

You can pass some this way. Haven't eaten yet! Should go into kitchen....but don't wish to leave herefrown.giflaugh.gif

47722 - Hi Kert...sounds like we should send the nut police to your house. *voice on loudspeaker* "Put down the pistachios and back away with your hands up!" roll.gifroll.gif

Lol, thanks Jen, I heard it - but it's too late, I ate them all already!!!embarassed.gifembarassed.gif

47723....smile.gif

A late Happy Birthday Jen.

47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you! smile.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

suee']47723....
smile.gif

47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you! smile.gifsmile.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

suee']47723....
smile.gif

47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you! smile.gifsmile.gif

47726 - it was more like Royal Mail and US Mail. Sue didn't want to miss wishing me a happy birthday because of a broken computer...so she sent me a card in the mail that arrived on my birthday. It was really sweet.

Evening to all, how are you, I'm very happy because it is friday and friday is wine night. Just going to read back and see what you have been doing. Welcome back to Sue, I've just read your blog..

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych']47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you!
smile.gifsmile.gif

47726 - it was more like Royal Mail and US Mail. Sue didn't want to miss wishing me a happy birthday because of a broken computer...so she sent me a card in the mail that arrived on my birthday. It was really sweet.

Oh that's so nice!! It's lovely to get "a real" post card, they are so rare these days!!smile.gifsmile.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

kerttuli']

So time zones were on Sue's/your side this time
smile.gifsmile.gif

Oh that's so nice!! It's lovely to get "a real" post card, they are so rare these days!!smile.gifsmile.gif47728 - I was very pleasantly surprised! I really wasn't expecting it!

47729 - well I must be off now...I'm driving out to Las Vegas this afternoon and need to start getting ready. See you all next week!