Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47750 you do realise you said that out loud to the world don't you Zhiv, have you been at the booze again?? Nice photies btw, I can see why you felt unwell for a couple of days lol! Hic

well I'm gonna love you and leave you both to your U2 DVD's - have a good evening and a lovely weekend, see ya xx

47751 - catch you later Anj!! And yes I know I said it out loud lol!! McFly used to be my guilty secret, but I decided to be proud of my crush lol!

Bye Anjana, have a great evening, I'm on my second glass of wine but won't have much more after the hangover from hell last saturday. I have to remember that I'm not 20 anymore. When a hangover lasts until bed time, it's time to slow down!!!

47751 - catch you later Anj!! And yes I know I said it out loud lol!! McFly used to be my guilty secret, but I decided to be proud of my crush lol!

477531212804272826.jpg.thumb.jpg

47754 - but Anj, it is me, you should know i have no shame!!!!

And Maggie - i am having a glass or three of wine lol!

47754 - but Anj, it is me, you should know i have no shame!!!!

And Maggie - i am having a glass or three of wine lol!

47755 this is truelaugh.gifroll.gif

Wine + U2 DVD + home alone = kissing Bono on the screen....the more wine = the more naked....

47756 - screen slobber - can't beat it lol!!! And if i want to naked dance to my DVDs no one is here to judge my wobbliness! Although the cat may be rather disapproving!

47758 - i am having Scicilian Shiraz - very nice!!! And willpower???? I laugh in the face of willpower!

47759happy.gif

Hello tidy kitchen after dinner....not sure how I managed to use so many pans..=loads of washing up, but now can have a glass of wine and see what is going on here....tongue.gif

47760 - hi Sue! Join us with a glass or four of wine lol!

I will thanks...had planned read last 7 days pages, but not sure my head would take it in. A lot of changes have happened don't think I can work it all out in one go. So will sit,wink.gif sip and chat for now.laugh.gif

47763 - that is a lot of pages to read Sue - wine is the better option!

Hello Maggie how is life with you, with glass of wine in hand?

47763 - that is a lot of pages to read Sue - wine is the better option!

I think you are right ...one hand glass of wine / one hand read back 7 days pages.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

glass of wine wins.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

life will be good for the next 2 days, (no work) work not so good, but it's not very fair to complain as so many people without work, hubby only has a saturday job at the moment, so I try not to moan to much, however........

Would like to book some holidays but am waiting to see if U2 announce some UK / Ireland dates, then would combine a holiday...

Zhiv what is the latest about the school...job?

47766 - enjoy your days off maggie! And I am the same as you with holidays - but have to get my eurotunnel booked before it gets more expensive! And can only really do holidays during time that john has booked off

47768 - not good maggie! I am feeling strange with empty house - keep thinking that i should check that eleanor is ok and she is not there!

This job thing stinks....first I do all I can and just can't do what is not there. So job centre had me on a course. First had me on one "How to sell yourself over the phone", then had 1 1/2  hours cold calling Wednesday, to do again every week until have job. Then three days on having "Fantastic Interviews" last day do interview and have it filmed and talk about it! So pleasseedd this week is over..need another sip of wine.!tongue.gif