Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

We are going to see Winter's Bone.

U2-2 sounds good first aid for real thing -withdrawals symptoms!!!

Ok Zhiv.....no laughs or looking up at the ceiling....yes its me with one of these SILLY questions...When got lap top back from the doctors..one of the things no longer at my finger tips was my email thing.aaaaaaannnnd don't know how with out daughter's help....this pisses me off ( sorry), just try read thing and I'm getting CROSS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gifdevil.gifeyes.giffrown.gif

47870 no its not midnight , I know im a hermit its only 9.57 pm I should be at the pub with some guy wining and dining but I cant and wont i'll just wait lol not a worldly person as I used to be, treasure what I have now ;o)

47871 - your u2 email or normal email Sue?

47871 no I havnt , but trust you a lovely person will let us know...................... but I dont watch violence so please let me know ;o) xxxx

No 123 you don't have to be at the pub if you don't feel like itsmile.gif
I do feel sometimes that I "should" go out more often etc - but sometimes i just enjoy being at home by myself! Maybe someday a man of my dreams knocks on my door and comes to get me lolhappy.gif

I'm happy to hear you appreciate what you have nowsmile.gif I do too!

Sue, hope you can make your e-mail working!!

47873 - I am off to shower and change the beds now - oh the fun!!!

Sue send me a pm and I will see if i can help you!

47873 you already back from shopping suee , if I stroke your hair and hug you and sing u2 songs will you feel any better ?

Lets hope we can help you

123 It's nice to be cheeky sometimes...wink.gif

And I can hear you singing for sue, i'm sure she is feeling better already?

47877  Thanks Zhiv didn't think of looking at U2 email and now have seen, will get back to you .

You  have no idea how cross I was becoming and now managed to get up set Stupid YES!

And have not been to the shops..So I'm putting coat, scarf and shoes on and going out..and sort myself out..

Yes plese 123..See all later.

47878 I hope you feel better after suee it make me uncomfortable to see someone cross , me want everyone happy..................... Remember chocolate section ;o)

47879 koooooooooooooooooooooooooowayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where is everybody ????????????????????

47880 Bye everyone , sweet dreams , I DONT LIKE TO DRINK ALONE night bye bye take care xxxx oooo :o)

47881 going now to listen to radio far half an hour than watch my eyelids , night xxxx oooo

Had to go to grocery, cause noticed that i need new face cream, body lotion, soap, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, some make up-stuff....etc etc!!

Why do they all always run out at the same time...???

(maybe it's because I always buy them all at the same time....rolleyes.gif)

Think I am saying hello to nobody. Back from shops, left list on table got almost what was on list +laugh.gif

But did remember get bottle of red for this evening, if I should wish a glass or two..tongue.gif

For now a cup of Earl Grey, and put washing in machine.ohwell.gif

hi suee! i'm here. but i'm so tired, my eyes hurt, and i have double vision.. so better be off for today. have a great evening, and speak to you soontired.gif

Sorry if I've missed you...2nd day with lap top, after a week with out..my blog explains..

Hope youe eyes are better soon, maybe see you tomorrow....take care.