Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47958 Well sweet dreams suee I have to go for a drive now so its radio for me and I guess bed for you' night night everyone xxxx oooo

[quote name='123love wrote:

suee wrote:

123love']47947 was just reading about Bono's temper , and I bet he's fire'y too , so what would you do................

47955 I was married to a man with a fire'y temper it was not nice and very upsetting. But he was that way!

Yeah not too keen on a person with temper but it should only flair if one provokes it and you are not the right match , best thing to do is walk away till the person calms down...................So no wine tonight suee ?

47960  I walked x years ago...and sometimes it happened because simple things like dinner not ready....so many many times...

47961 Oh thats terrible, hope you have someone really special now , I know the next person I am with will be special , I check everything out lol take care bye bye see you. :o)

47960. Hi. Sorry not with the conversation

Hi Terri...hows you ?

47961 Oh thats terrible, hope you have someone really special now , I know the next person I am with will be special , I check everything out lol take care bye bye see you. :o)
47963  Nope....Still looking!

Nite Nite..have a good day ...xxx

47964 Hi terri , bye terri must go take care both of you must go now need to drive bye xxxx oooo

47965 Well i've just had my shower and put a load in the washer so now just wait..................and they just played u2 on the radiohappy.gif

47967 - hello all!

47970 - that woman and her ironing - she is insane lol!!!

I am just sitting around wearing my new hoody - happy birthday to me! (a few months late lol!)

47972 - lol Kert!

47974 - then you can stay and not iron yeahhhhh!!!

yes i'm lazy again!!smile.gif

and your new hoody is so nice!! I don't have any u2 clothes...frown.gif but now i think i really need to orded something from u2 shop!!!smile.gif at least a t-shirt! 

When I iron (and that's maybe once a year...) I'm too lazy to take the ironing board... so I just put the clothes on to the floor!!

47977 - as Barbara knows Kert - i have a seriously allergy to irons, i touch one and i come out in a huge rash and start shaking and wine is the only thing which will stop it!

And i think you need to order some u2 clothes - maybe if you order now you can have them for christmas lol!

Lol, ironing IS dangerous!!

I would love to have vertigo tour's t-shirt (and yes many many others too) with red heart logo from us shop - only 15 dollars but the shipping cost is also 15 dollars!! Feels stupid to pay the same price for shipping! But like you said, if i order now i might have them for christmas, would be a nice christmas presentsmile.gif 

Hi Kert if you are around....please no talk about Christmas....not in February...laugh.gif

Hi Sue!!smile.gif how are you today? 

I ordered the shirt - it should be here in two weeks - let's see!! And it was only 22 dollars total (shipping 7$)- not much!!smile.gif