Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

it is really windy here, and my dog get's so scared...eek.gif he hides behind the couch...  which is kind of comical, cuz he is a 90 lb (41 kg) black shepard....  so he LOOKS tough, but he isn't...  poor guy...

wink.gif I have in deed and if I get really cold I'll put track onbanana.gif and dance round the room. banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

48024-aah,i think mines abit of a coward too,he is a 2 year old staff who looks big and macho,but is really just a big softie who is scared of cats,

wink.gif I have in deed and if I get really cold I'll put track onbanana.gif and dance round the room. banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

48025 the BEST way to stay warm, and stay in shape too!  so lots of benefits wink.gif

48026 (for double posts!) I saw a sign the other day that I liked....

"home is where my dog is"
msphone310060-1.jpg
    sydney

48029-mine just loves everyone to make a fuss of him,and they do everywhere i take him,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

48029-mine just loves everyone to make a fuss of him,and they do everywhere i take him,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

48029- ok, I gotta get moving....  ohwell.gif 

stay warm!!

and Sue, I left you a mess. in the moods thread....  hope things are better today...  ((((hug))))

When I lived in Lancaster I had a dog...half a airedale and half a poodle...such a silly dog.indifferent.gif

48030 - ohhhh i love airedales!!  just had to say.......  now I gotta go.....  see you later Caz and Sue!!  

48031-bye nikki,

thats a very strange cross bread sue.

Thanks Nikki..just seen ...hope you have a lovely evening and hope see you again soon happy.gif.

48033-i better be off now to,time to sort out something to eat,hopefully see you later,if him doesn,t hog the laptop all night,lol

Yes and very strong,  we would go for long walks along the old railway ...never sure who was taking who for the walks. We had a little beck in front of house and she would rush in there sit look at  me...come in and play..silly thing.some times I miss my life up north.

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif spend the last 4(!!!!!) hours on amazon. selected the u2 mugs (3!!!)  and found some great travel-mugs (which were the hardest to pick, so i read all the users reviews, some leaked, some tasted like tires....) finally made my choice, love said he couldnt believe it took me 4 hours to chose a mugeyes.gif
when i was bout to check out and pay, i got the notice they couldnt ship the travel-mugs to my adress????? WTF!!!!!!
i canceled the entire order...... ca use i was so mad!!!
i can buy the u2-mugs in uk, when i'm at zhivs place. can i find those great travel-mugs by eco there too???

48036 - not sure if you can or not Barbara - but why don't you see if they can deliver to my address and you can collect them from here

good idea, zhiv! do they ship from uk and america? can you chose where you want it from? and can you please PM me your adress.....again? lol!

48038 - will PM it to you now!

Lol Barbara, 4 hours with mugs!! But I understand, it's a very important decision!!smile.gif Hope you can order them to Zhiv's address then! Don't get why they don't deliver the mugs to your address - sometimes the shipping rules are weird.....?

They answered me right away from help@u2.com and promised that they'll take into account my merchandise coupon and give me the discount of the shirt I already ordered!smile.gif

48026 (for double posts!) I saw a sign the other day that I liked....

"home is where my dog is"
msphone310060-1.jpg
    sydney

♥ â™¥ ♥ ♥ ♥ cuddles for Sydney!!