Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

I'm around Sue!!  good morning!  I just gotta go for a sec cuz i'm finally making my anaheim reservations!!!  YAYtongue.gif

back in a minute..........  (how are you??)

frown.gif 48150..cry.gif

bored.gif  Me thinks I'm all alone.....so I start making dinner, look in a while..rolleyes.gif

You have saved me from the kitchen...as I can't decide what making for dinner. It seems so dark here and it's only 5:12 pm, but it has been rainning all day! 

48151 - Sue, unfortunately I do have to go now...it's that whole work thing. It gets in the way of my being in here all day. I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

Nikki - Anaheim reservations...that's great!! We will definitely have to plan something!

Hi Nikki have you sorted out your reservations....can I come too?

Hi Sue, I'm here for a quick moment... Have to go and cook some macaroni cheese, but not really in the mood so am delaying going into the kitchen.. Theres also a pile of dishes waiting for me!!!!!!!!

How about we share, you cook and I'll help with the washing up. I can't remember the last time i had macaroni cheese.roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Thats a deal sue, it's just something quick to cook, and got some cheese that needs using. Trying not to waste, need money for more important things like saving just in case of Dublin. have told my hubby thats what we are doing this year if it happens. Just got "the look" but no resistance so starting to save.

My plate is ready and my tom.....tongue.gif how long have I got..

Hi girls!! How are you today!!

Maggie, saving money for Dublin dates sounds gooooood!! I'm going back to work next month and then have to start saving too!!

Was the hubby's look when you mentioned the possible Dublin trip
like bored.gif  or like rolleyes.gif or wth.gifwink.gif

48162 - with you too Maggie - I am saving just in case lol!!!

And hubby is not too bad - he is resigned to the fact that i am going - he just said that he won't be able to come too as if they play a friday it is a school day for the little one!

So I will leave him at home!

48163 Dublin will happen!

Hi btw

48164 - it better bloody had do lol!!!

and hi back!

48166 - nothing wrong with your macaroni cheese maggie, but i do need to go and cook dinner! got home late!

See you all in a bit!

48167 Hi Maggie, Kerti and Zhivhappy.gif

Zhiv have you noticed Spicy has found a way to post vids, it's in the help thread, it works eveen on my craptop!

Husband grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifthenindifferent.gifindifferent.gifthenmad.gifmad.gifand finallyohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif and I just smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif sweetly

LOL

Hi all... I'm just saying hi, try to go to bed early!!

macaroni cheese sounds good to me btwsmile.gif

I'm off in a min too Kerti, hope you get a good nite's sleep.

Have been trying out different ways to post youtube vids in here, Spicy has found a way but still can't find how to post a specfic vid you happen to be watching, tis annoying ohwell.gif

48169 for Anj and mine is 48170smile.gif

I have posted only youtube / website link... can't post the video either...frown.gif

Sleep well Anj!wink.gif btw we missed you last night, counting was pretty messywink.gif

48171 - night Kert and will try the video posting in a min!