Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Good morning, beautiful and sunny day here - feels almost like spring!!

I'm going to swimming hall - and I'm really going to SWIM, not just sit and have a water massage in a jacuzzi!!!

Speaking about your husband(s) Zhiv, what happened with Zipperboy...? Is he history already..?wink.gif

47464 - oh no Kert we are still together me and Zipper lol!! But on facebook! I will tell him to come back over here too! I miss him in here!

47466 - Hi Polly - a beautiful day for a beautiful person's birthday!!!! hope that you are having a great day! xxx

47467 hello all, anyone in?

Happy Birthday Polly!banana.gif

47468 - hi anj!!!

47469....thanks girls.....it's a pretty good day.....at work. I'm gonna make apple pie for my co-workers !!

47469 hello zhivvy and anj , had a wine that was pretty strong and well yes it knocked me to sleep lol but im ok now , hope your both well xxxx oooo :o)

47470 - apple pie? yum!! send us some!

47470 hi Zhiv and Polly. Are you feeling better now Zhiv? And what other birthday treats do you have in store for yourself today Polly?

47471...nothing special...I don't celebrate much.....but having some friends over for cake !

47472 - human again anj!!! but it was a messy weekend!

47473 Hi 123, long time no chat! What's the weather like over there, seen some footage on the news about the floods and fires, is it ok where you are?

47473 The fires are not too far away but we are safe , thanx for asking , apart from the fires and floods , here in Perth was lovely weather.................perfect ..........bit warm but still perfect.................:o)

47474 - the floods have seemed quite bad in oz. Zipper posted some pics in his profile and on FB too

47479 - hope all is good at the dentist polly!

47480 dentist on your birthdayfrown.gif unless of course it's a hot hunky dentist = big toothy smiles! happy.gif

47480.....no worries....it's just a bridge I've done....not for me...some guy !!