Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48264 gonna sit down and watch a film with hubsy-bubsy now, mmm glass of wine methinks...

see you tomorrow xx

Wine and movie and hubsy-bubsy, sounds goooooooooood Anj!

see you later

48265 - enjoy the film Anj - and I will be hancuffing myself to that pyramid stage front rail at dawn on the friday if they are playing in my mango t-shirt lol!!!

And Jen - get well soon xxx

48266...just talked to my nieces on Skype....now I have to take the horses into the stable....see you !

48268-ummmm it,s very quiet in here tonight

48269 - hi Caz! you ok, I am just dying with envy at the moment - my friend is in the same place as bono in capetown having dinner!!!!

48270-hi zhivv,i,m still all flued up.i thought it was getting better,but no chance,hope your ok i,ve just read about your day,oh dear not good,tomorrow will be better,oh god how lucky is your friend,

48271 - i know she is and was sitting next to larry last night ans met him!!! making even more sick that i am not there!

And yes crap day - tomorrow can only be better!

And hope that you get well soon!

48272-aah she is lucky,i want to be there to.

you all ready for your tattoo tomorrow,can,t wait to see it.

at the mo i would love a good nights sleep,the coughing keeps me awake most of the night and the sore throat is really bad.

48272 - I want to be there

And almost ready for the tattoo - bit nervous but i know all will be fine - pics to be posted in the afternoon!

And have you tried pholcodine cough medicine - i swear by it, makes you sleepy but that is fine if you want to sleep lol! It is great stuff - send the other half out for some for you!

48273-have you decided where your going to have the tattoo,i will look forward to the pics tomorrow.

i,ve never heard of the cough medicine,might have to get some as i really do need some sleep,i,m only getting a couple of hours a night if i,m lucky.

48274 - it is great medicine - my brother who is a paramedic recommended it - they use it in hospitals.

And tatoo will be lower back as then i can add to it over the years - with the lyrics etc...

Hi caz, sorry to see you are still feeling unwell, hope you feel better soon

Hi Zhivvy, Read about your day from hell, hope tomorrow is better, you are very lucky getting a U2 tattoo, will look forward to seeing the photos and thanks for the link to the quizz!!!!

48276-thats prob why i,ve never heard of it then.

that seems like a good idea,like you say you can add to it when ever,

i was looking on ebay this afternoon and got very tempted,someone is selling 2 tickets for new jersey show £100,i was so tempted but don,t think i could afford all the extras on top to get there etc.i know it,s not till july but would need to save alot more than what i,ve saved so far,

48276 - would love the new jersey show - ang those are good prices for the tickets but then about £600 for flights and then hotels - but if you can - go for it! nothing like seeing them in another country

48277-i know it is really tempting,i would really love to do it,it is all the extras that make it expensive,

hi maggie.

48278 - hi maggie - yes a crap day, but tomorrow will be great! And yes new tattoo!!! And glad you like the quiz!

hi girls!! how are you all doin? i know zhiv had a shitty day, how bout the rest of u?

just read kert wants to go blond again? i did see the pics kert, and altho brown looks very good, i think blond suits u best. just my humble opinion.
funny: lena recorded the grammy's broadcasted on our belgian music-tv.... told u bout that yesterday. she was hoping to see bieber, bieber, and more bieber.... so she watched it today after school (only half day on wednesday) and turns out.... they cut out the bieber-performance, since he didnt really won an award! lol!laugh.gif

48280 - poor Lena! Will you be having the Bieber film in Belgium?

i guess we will. she already made plans to go see it with a friend (been talking bout it for months now) thank heaven for friends!!wink.gif

48282 - i saw the advert for it on tv the other day and guessed that she would be going - as is eleanor lol!

so not only do u know me, u know my daughter so well too!wink.gif are we left alone in here?? they all went to bed? or did the bieber-talk scare them offeek.gif

48284 - i don't know where everyone has gone - only us here, and only us hijacking poor andrew's picture too over on FB - lol!