Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48286 - hello caz - glad you are still around!!

hi caz!! pss, zhiv, don mention hijack in here, its not allowed. i don wanna get in troubleeyes.gifeyes.gif

48287-i will stay for abit longer then i think i,m going to try and get some sleep as feeling quite tired now.

48287 - i know barbara - worried about posting now!

48286 - NOOOOOOOOO you need to be here maggie, does he not understand that?!

48293-i know that feeling maggie we have to share one laptop too

48293 - he needs to it is the only answer lol!

48295 - what's going on at work barbara?

48296-i think i,m going to go now and try and get some sleep hopefully see you all tomorrow,night night,xx

48297 - night caz - hope that you get some sleep xxx

48299 - hi Janette - how are you doing?

48300 Doing fine . . . how are you doing? Too many back pages to catch up on, lol!

48301 - crappy day, but one of those with loads of stupid things - not working, broke a coffee pot, deleted everything i had recorded to watch, burned dinner, set off smoke alarm lol!!!!

can't wait for tomorrow lol!

good night, caz! sleep welltired.gif

hi janette!
just that we have 2/3 geriatic patients, zhiv. who arent supossed to be on our ward. so the geriatrician even suggested we should have a weekly meeting bout those patients, cause there are so man?!. but we don get the extra support the geriatric ward gets! they get to provide an extra nurse on each shift, while we have to go help other units, cause we exceeded our budget??? so my colleague from morning-shift had to wash, dress, nurse10 geriatric patients, average age=88!! on her own??

48300 - that is not good barbara - not fair on you all at all, i hope that it is sorted out soon

48301 I'm sorry to hear that, Zhivvy! I guess that stupid paperwork hasn't come through . . . grrrrrr! We do have something in common as I set off every smoke alarm in the house this afternoon. We are having a rainy day and for atmosphere, I decided that I needed a fire to read by. Didn't know that the flu (sp?) was shut and when I noticed and tried to fix it, it refused to open!!! Had every window and door in the house open to air it out!!!

not good at all. and worse: our headnurse is not backing us ! when my colleague told her she couldnt keep this up, cause her back hurted, she suggested: well, if they do another survey bout staff-contentment next year you can bring it up.

wth???