Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48397 - still feeling the same, but last time I didn't start feeling better until I had been on the steroids for 3 days. Today's day 2. 

48398 Oh you read back . . . . . that's a great price to Europe, Jen!!! And, yes, looks like Denver will be a go (giggle, giggle) as the price is low, lol. I will talk with Den tonight so that he feels I am properly consulting him, lol!!!

Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well!!! I've had two migraines in my life and I hated every minute of it - couldn't even get out of bed sick.gif

48399 - So exciting about Denver!! I was thinking about Seattle too, but still not sure yet. I need to do some looking at prices.

Migraines are a pain...I suffer from frequent headaches, but the 800mg ibuprofen usually knocks them out. It's just these occasional ones that are really stubborn, because I really hate the steroids. They make me so hungry!!

48400 - i hope that they go for you soon Jen

And i hope that you both get to Seattle!

48400 Wish that I could do a driving trip to Seattle, oh well, I will continue to search for good air fare too! I am lucky in not getting headaches much, but my husband does and his sometimes turn into migraines - if he's tired, for instance! Do you know what triggers yours?

48401 - I have at least half a dozen known triggers. 

48402 - how long would it take you to drive to seattle Janette?

48403 That's not good, Jen, I'm sorry that you have to deal with migraines! I hope that you can avoid those triggers - I'll bet it's difficult!

Not sure how long, Zhivvy, but it's pretty far north of us, maybe 700 miles looking at the scale on my map.  Actually, probably longer as roads aren't perfectly straight, lol!

48404 - not too bad by my standards then - with my road trips lol!! i bet it would be a gorgeous drive!

48405 - I remember driving up through Seattle once. It took almost 2 days to get there. 

48405 - and yes - was a lovely compliment lol!!! made my day for certain!! almost 10 years knocked of my age - that is good!

48406 - Janette, I just looked at the Alaska Airlines site, and they have a round trip flight from Ontario to Seattle for $194. 

48406 - my first trip to america we drove from NY to LA!!!

48407 - that's a long drive! I'd rather just fly. I love getting on the plane!

48408 It's a great trip, very beautiful! We did it with the kids when they were little toddlers and I'd love to take them again now that they're able to actually remember it, but they won't be invited on this trip, lol! I think it's a little long for a quick jaunt up and back, but if I could spend a little time coming and going, it would be great.

48408 - it was a fair old trip - amazing it was! I will fly to get somewhere more quickly but i love to drive - to see the countries you pass through the trip to get there is part of the holiday! I can't imagine us flying to our summer holidays as we just always drive

48409 I prefer driving trips too, but don't think it would work this time. Hey, $194 sounds like a good deal - is that RT or each way?

48410 - that was round trip. It was something like $89 each way. The only thing was that the return flight left at 7am.

48411 - i love how you are planning a trip and yet you are still counting too lol!

48412 - well, this is the counting thread you know! lol! 

48411 That proves that Expedia is @#$% then . . . . . they were showing Alaska Airlines Ontario to Seattle at $300 + each way . . . . hmmmmm . . . . I'd get up early for that price, lol, especially since Nikki's tickets are seats, so we wouldn't be as tired as GA would make us. Btw, is Denver seats or GA? I think you said GA back when you booked that trip, but I don't remember.

48412 Women and multi-tasking, lol! Hey, it's almost 4 pm and time for me to collect the kids from band practice. I'll be right back . . . .

48412 - Denver is GA, so we can be up close and personal with Bono's bum, Larry's bongo...maybe we should borrow Zhiv's bucket! lol! roll.gif

48403 - but i only have a Bonogasm bucket will have to make you a Larrygasm one!!

48404 - it should be a really big one then! lol! roll.gif