Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Hi all!! It's friday!!banana.gif

I've been tearing off wallpapers the whole day...
at the start it was funny, but not any more!!! The stupid wallpaper tries to remain very strictly in the wall and doesn't want to come off!!!mad.gif

Going out with my friend to have couple of glasses of  "friday evening's cheap sparkling wine"! Will hopefully be back home before the Cape town show starts!happy.gif

Sue, goooooood, I have some wine too!
And it should start about 7pm your time, I guess!

See you all latersmile.gif

48429 - live feed! wine! pizza! what a night it is going to be!

48430 Good morning - a cold, gray day here, but kids off school and having a 4 day weekend for President's Day and planning a trip to Denver, so all is GOOD!!!

Hello Janette, boy it's cold.. or maybe it's me. I had planned to do so much today, but couldn't get into gear. But tomorrow being Saturday looking forward to lazy weekend. Four day weekend sounds heaven.

Good morning!!  Finally I have a day off for a live feed!! 

and Janette, I'm so happy confetti.gif you are going to Denver... (OK i'm a little jealoussick.gif)  

48432 Hi Sue! Sounds like you just needed to relax today and nothing wrong with that! The best thing about this weekend is that all of us are home, even Dennis!

good morning Sue!  it is cold and foggy here too...  and i have lots to do as well.... hope I can get in gear and get it done!!  he he, but now I realize there is a live feed.... !  so maybe i'll get stuff done tomorrow, right??  roll.gif

48433 Hi Nikki! I'm beyond happy about Denver and it will be great to get to hang out with Jen! I'm plotting Seattle next, wink.gif lol as I definitely want to hang out with you too (U2)  cute.gif

48434 Hey Nikki, do you know what time the live feed is?

I have to admit i didn't take Denver tooo seriously....  my daughter and I have a trip planned to the Catalina Islands next moonth to go diving, and I really felt my travel money was getting over spent!!  and I'm secretly hoping for Dublin....  not that i'm at all sure I can make that work if they ever announce!!

But it will be SO cool if you can come to Seattle!!  Do you think Jen might come too??  

48436 I know what you mean about money as I've had to be pretty tight this year and we are heading to Boston end of June. I'm pretty sure that I won't go to Dublin as it's way too far just for a few days and it would be difficult to be away from the kids if they are in school. If it happened to be a school holiday, then that's different, but that isn't likely. If I'm flying all that way and spending all that money, then I'm going to be there awhile!

Janette, how are things with you and your family.? I have made myself a HOT drink and I think I'ma gona get on my (slipper ) boots.

Nikki, yes do tomorrow

laugh.gifSomething to make you laugh..daughter just come in from school, told her will be on this tonight.She asked why....Told her about live from "CAPE TOWN" she said...OH! wouldn't you love to live in a "cake" town ...then had to explain not cake but cape....silly, silly Hannah!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I know...  with 2 kids in college, we gotta be careful with money..  BUT I've got Anaheim and Seattle to look forward too, and diving off the Catalina's , so I can't really complain at all!  smile.gif

Janette, how are things with you and your family.? I have made myself a HOT drink and I think I'ma gona get on my (slipper ) boots.

Nikki, yes do tomorrow

laugh.gifSomething to make you laugh..daughter just come in from school, told her will be on this tonight.She asked why....Told her about live from "CAPE TOWN" she said...OH! wouldn't you love to live in a "cake" town ...then had to explain not cake but cape....silly, silly Hannah!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

48438 Catalina brings back lots of good memories - I hiked and camped all over the island when I was in high school. I'm not a diver though, but today just like walking around town and driving the golf carts, lol.

Sue, your daughter is too funny!!!

Can anyone tell me what time it starts this evening, so I can have dinner finished, wine in glass and myself all ready on this! happy.gif

Sue it says London 7 pm.....  but says we should be herre an hour early

48439 If Nikki is right and it is 11 am here, then I think it would be 7 pm for you? I think it's 8 hrs. difference between us? Not completely sure as I am horrible with time zones, lol

48440 Nikki confirmed my time as I was typing, so that's probably right.

editing  . . . . yep 11 am for us and 7 pm for you, Sue . . . . there's a time table with little clocks on the first page of the countdown

48441 in the capetown live thread max has time zones listed, and a link to a world clock so you can double check.... but 11 am and 7 pm sounds right to me!

48442 Kids just woke up, so off to make breakfast . . . smoothies, I think?

48442 well I'm off to get my hair cut, then home for the show!!!!

Can't wait to hear back from you about seattle, Janette....  Sue, if janette and jen can't make it, you should come!!!!!!!!!!tongue.gif