Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48615 - Hi Maggie! I'm actually about to leave too. I'm in the middle of coloring my hair, and it's time to rinse. Talk to you all later! 

Hi Jen and Maggie!! How was your weekend!

HOpe you'll get a nice new color Jen!

I've had a really great weekend, Friday evening was the best start to a weekend ever..... Paid for it a bit yesterday but had a nice day. Today have done very little really, relaxing and doing a bit of sewing to my quilt. Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Maggie it's still cold, about -15C - 20C in Helsinki... But very beautiful, sunny and bright!! It's lovely to see that daytime/ bright time is day by day a little longer !

Sounds good Maggie - the friday night was absolutely a perfect start for weekend! I've been renovating my home yesterday and today... it's fun but takes a lot of time!!!

Now should do some schoolworks... but don't feel like it...

hi girls! i'm back. silas' baggage is packed. and the ironing done.

i 've colored my hair too, this afternoon! i just finished putting the color in for 10 minutes when my parents arrived. and then totally forgot bout it! but color still okay, lol!
don think my house is that big, kert. its just very old! and walls have to be taken down, put new plaster on..... and thats what takes so much time.

48624-it sounds like you have been busy again barbara.

48625-hi barbara,i,ve been working most of the weekend so not had time to relax till now.

48627-that sounds like a good idea.i hate working all weekend and i have to do 2 a month,

48628-ummmm,seems like i,m here all alone,tslking to myself(nothing new there then)frown.giffrown.gif

48629-oh well i,m off seeing no one to talk to,hopefully see you tomorrow.

sorry, caz! i didnt mean to leave you, something came up. hope you had that relaxing time anyway? talk to you tomorrow, maybe?

Sounds Barbara you had a good day. Plenty of cake and pimm's maybe tongue.giftongue.gifwink.gif

thanx polly! i had pie, sue. but no alcohol! cause i don like to drink alone, and love was off to work, but sure we will share a bit of booze tomorrowwink.gif

omg!! look how late it got! i have to go to bed, have to be up early to bring my youngest to the school and wave goodbye to him as he leaves for his 5-day trip..... a little sad too.

I'll let you get to bed, sweet dreams. Remember when you wave goodbye to your son think about all that lovely washing he'll bring home just for you a bag of not so clean gear.laugh.gif

48637 Morning everyone , missed you all , have sweet dreams , me I dont know whats planned for today but must do something, got radio on and feeling a little tired but happy......................till later perhaps xxxx oooo

48638 No one around at 8 pm on a Sunday night?