Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Hi Polly.How's you?  I'm a bit of a romantic and think things like Birthday are a special day for that person...no problemwink.gif

Besides need to keep postman in the job....no post....no postman!laugh.gif.  Also like looking at cards in shop.happy.gif

48667 Hi all just dropping to say hello , and to say I wont be in much anymore accept for some mornings to post thought for the day and watching the world , so take care be good and love and take care of your families of course :o) bye bye xxxx oooo love from Caroleen...............................

48668 Good morning . . . wiping sleep from eyes and hoping for no rain today! Last day of the four day weekend should be dry!!!

48669 Hi 123 . . . . hope that you will continue to be around here!!!

48670-hi janette,how are you haven,t seen you in a while,are we the only ones around 

48671 Hi Caz! I'm fine this morning. I've been around, but not as much as I used to be. How are you doing this afternoon?

48672-i must of kept missing you then lol.i,m better than i was but not quite 100percent yet,

48674-hi again sue,are we all showered and nice smelling now lolhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

48675 No shower for me yet, but glad that you are all showered and fresh, lol!!! Glad that you are feeling somewhat better, Caz! Hi Sue, how are you today?

48676 - good morning all! 123, sad you won't be around as much... and wondering why?? I will look for you in the thought of the day thread!

OH! yes, and managed give kitchen a GOOD clean and some paper work done.thumbsup.gif

and you...but it is your day off.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

48678 No cleaning for me today! Not sure what I want to do today, but I know I don't want to clean anything, lol!

Janette...I'ma fine, got some of the things done on my list....good but could do better.laugh.gif

Your plans for today?

Nikki, sorry didn't see you there,  morning.happy.gif

48681-i have managed to get afew things done,been to the post office and the bank,got some food in for tea,walked the dog,and hoovered and polished the front room,thumbsup.gif so i will give myself a thumbs up lol

48681 Hi Nikki!!! Sue, no plans at all for today, but it's barely 8 am, so plenty of time still!

48681 - Hello all! Just got back from the gym... getting ready to shower and start the day

48681- hey all, howz life treating u? just dropping in as my account is sent to expire in 29 days...:'((((((((((((

Anywho, 2day i am meeting with some friends from school at a local ice cream shop...doesnt that sound nice :) will definatly help brighten the rainy weather we are getting here. :)

yum, ice cream sounds good...  and i agree Janette, no cleaning today!!  Back to work tomorrow, so something fun today.  You sound busy and productive Caz!!  Hellooooo Sue!

Jen.....  Janette...... Seattle??

48683-hi nikki,yeah i think i earned my thumbs up that i gave myself,how are you today.

48683 Seattle . . . . I know, have to make a decision! I'm finalizing plans for Denver first (today!!!)

48684 Hi Zooropa . . . I want some ice cream too!!!