Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Me thinks it's time for kettle put on and make a pot of tea...anyone...sorry nothing to go with it unless someone has a muffin or......tongue.gif

48685 - no rush Janette,,, i'm just teasing! there's lots of time... I'm more curious to hear from Jen if she is considering Seattle or not!?! Jen, you there??

Denver sounds so much fun!! I will think of you while I'm working..... :-(( lol

48685 - Yeah Janette!! Denver's going to be fun! I too need to make a decision about Seattle. Janette, maybe we should discuss it and see about pooling resources to see about making it happen.

Me thinks it's time for kettle put on and make a pot of tea...anyone...sorry nothing to go with it unless someone has a muffin or......tongue.gif

48686 - how about I whip up some cranberry orange muffins ??  sound good?

48687 - Definitely considering Seattle, Nikki

Yes please, would go down a treat with cup of Earl Greysmile.gif.

48688 I want one of those muffins!!! I've got loads of dried cranberries to contribute if you'll do the honors of mixing and baking?

48685 - Yeah Janette!! Denver's going to be fun! I too need to make a decision about Seattle. Janette, maybe we should discuss it and see about pooling resources to see about making it happen.
Sent you a quick email, Jen . . . the hotel looks great!!!

48689-trans atlanic baking cool hehehe.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48687 - Definitely considering Seattle, Nikki

48689 - cool  banana.gif plus we gotta make plans to meet up in anaheim....  we three won't be at the same show all at once, but still we should work out breakfast together, or meet up after fridays show, or SOMETHING!!  right?

send up the cranberries Janette, and I'll get to work!

48689-trans atlanic baking cool hehehe.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48691 - smokin.gif sounds so new-age!!  

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

jbarnych']48687 - Definitely considering Seattle, Nikki

48689 - cool  banana.gif plus we gotta make plans to meet up in anaheim....  we three won't be at the same show all at once, but still we should work out breakfast together, or meet up after fridays show, or SOMETHING!!  right?

send up the cranberries Janette, and I'll get to work!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!  I'm actually trying to figure out if I can find a ticket to Anaheim 2

48681- hey all, howz life treating u? just dropping in as my account is sent to expire in 29 days...:'((((((((((((

Anywho, 2day i am meeting with some friends from school at a local ice cream shop...doesnt that sound nice :) will definatly help brighten the rainy weather we are getting here. :)

48692..I thinkohwell.gif

HELLO STRANGER...... have not seen you around in ages.....How are you?happy.gif

48690 - hi Suee! I hope you are wellGot your e-mail Janette. Can't wait!We will definitely have to get together in Anaheim!Now I'm off...meeting a friend to get some schoolwork done. We're hoping to motivate each other.

48694-and me!!!

48696 - that would be SO cool......  wish, wish, wish.....tongue.gif

48698 Hope that you're properly motivated to get it DONE!!! See you later!

Well lets hope we have another Friday night AH! and maybe the girls will get some good pictures....not the same!frown.gif

48698 - Jen is making me feel very lazy!! I'm in jammies drinking coffee, and she's already been to the gym and off to do schoolwork! wow........

48699 Maybe you'll win the lottery and join us?