Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

sadly, not being GA and not having a great little camera, my pics won't be very spectacular....  frown.gif but my memories will be!

48700 I'm still in jammies and bathrobe too, Nikki and only moved from downstairs to upstairs - no gym for me, no work of any kind, no shower, nothing!!!

48701 I won't have pics worth posting either as my camera is a sad little thing!

48702 Okay, people are starting to wake up around here, so I'm off . . . maybe see you later???!!!

48700 I'm still in jammies and bathrobe too, Nikki and only moved from downstairs to upstairs - no gym for me, no work of any kind, no shower, nothing!!!
48702 - OK thanks!  I feel better about myself now!roll.gif

48704-it doesn,t matter what pictures you get it,s just the fact that you were there,i know the ones i took at my one and only concert ar,nt very good but they are mine and i can say i was there,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif see you later janette

Bye Janette. have a good day .....a lazy day ....why not.roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

48704-it doesn,t matter what pictures you get it,s just the fact that you were there,i know the ones i took at my one and only concert ar,nt very good but they are mine and i can say i was there,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif see you later janette
48705 you are SO right!!  we just took pics on our phones (at our one and only show, too!) and I love them....  just cuz they bring back the whole night for me...  my daughter got some on her phone that really turned out pretty well.  One is the background on my profile, and I do think it is lovely!

Bye Janette. have a good day .....a lazy day ....why not.roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

48706 - lazy sounds perfect!

48707 altho the sun is shining, and the mtns have fresh snow, so I wish I was being lazy while I was skiing!!  But I don't think we'll make it up there frown.gif

48708-skiing sounds like alot of fun nikki,but i don,t think i would be any good at it,i would prob spend more time on my bottom that anything lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48708-skiing sounds like alot of fun nikki,but i don,t think i would be any good at it,i would prob spend more time on my bottom that anything lolwww.MessenTools.com-Sports-big-12.gif 48709 everyone does at first!!  you would not be alone.....  tongue.gif

48710-hehehe, i,ve just checked your profile pic nikki,yeah it,s really good.

My only go at skiing was dry course....which I stopped after braking my little finger!eyes.gif 

48712-ooh ouch,i think i would prob break more than a finger knowing me,lol

My only go at skiing was dry course....which I stopped after braking my little finger!eyes.gif 

seriously, does a dry course mean no snow??  48713

Not sure what it's called really...a b***** big slope, with skis on and some kind of HARD ground stuff..That hurts when you land on it wrong.!

..OMG  Made myself a lovely cup of tea and I put sweetex in it..Why don't know...never do..Help My Is Going!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I am thinking was it you Nikki that posted some pictures of the snow mountains you can see from your window!

48718- probably Sue, I live on a hillside, looking across a little valley, and sometimes the hills / mountains across the valley have some snow...... not too often tho. These are little mountains, the bigger skiing mountain is about an hour south.

p.s. what is sweetex??? did it ruin your tea?

48719-i think i remember those pics,they were really nice,much better that the view out of my window.lol

Nikki. sweetex is a sugar replacement...Which I do have in coffee.laugh.gif